No Mas Pantalones

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One piece of advice for management, the brunt of unproductive type is the vast majority of lying to us and we know it. We are adults, mostly, if you want an honest days work out of us, we need honest management and information from you. Plain and simple, the lack of communication after an ABD is let go and the decisions being made to date is little to none. If this is to be a pharmaceutical company like no other that attracts and retain the best talent, Why be so secretive about it, stand up like Men and Women and be proud of your choices and take the heat for ones that may not be the best. Give us the satisfaction Howard Solomon would have wanted and that is respect and honesty, if our fate is to be let go stand by it and shake our hand ad we leave.
    Of course I know none of this will happen and fall on deaf ears, as unless you complain about BS' s grammatical trip ups in a town hall, which we have had none since the first, you won't be referrenced.
    Let the negative analysis of what I said commence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't even tell us in corporate about the ABD that got let go. But hey, they're being transparent right?

That's why I have to go to cafepharma because while most of its bullshit, I have a better shot of hearing the truth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common man, you need to get with the program.

Just collect signatures and don't tired yourself out.
    Work as minimal as possible and relax.

No one in corporate or the exec team gives a crap!!
    They need to hit their massive unsubstantiated bonuses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above post. I am still at home watching TV right now. I figure once 2 o'clock rolls around I'll go collect 5 sigs and call it a day. I do care even if my dm calls me out for not having enough autographs because in 1 week he probably won't be my dm anymore. Haha I love it! Even if he still is my dm he will probably be very relieved he still has a job (me too) and then we will start fresh and work hard. But for now, I'm working 1 hour per day, period.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes time BECAUSE they are trying to be respectful and do things the right way and it can only be done one layer at a time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finished watching tv. Welp, better get to work!