CEO RK's Performance

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would require honor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can be sure the little "contests" that management has will be honored.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what you mean by this. Please explain more.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmm, yes, please explain for us peon's if you would please

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what RK told us during the first quarter conference call: US Urgent PC sales were $3.1 million for the quarter.

Now get this: This is down (yes DOWN) from the $3.3 million in the preceding quarter.

Question for you RK: The sales reps are now more seasoned, the clinical reps are more seasoned, yet sequential sales DECLINED. So what gives, RK? Please enlighten us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that really matter? Dude were up 9% Q over Q. Impressive seeing margins are now almost 90%. PC up 19%!! Kill and Hammers are getting it done. DK was the little engine that couldn't get it done. Congrats all. More good news ahead.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats your ax to grind ? You are no longer employed here. move along. PC up 19%!! We finally work for a real company and have a future. Alls good so stop trolling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. I do work here. But soon to be a x-employee. Moving on to something much better.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck finding double digit growth and a company that pays on that. Too funny

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is and will always be a joke to work for. Can't wait to get out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

having been here for a long time I guess i agree this may have been true in the past. I am betting that won't be the case in the future. If you can't wait to get out, do yourself and our customers a favor and just leave now. those of us who like the changes adn are excited about the future don't need your sour attitude getting in our way. Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I too like this new management style. I was in the military, and back then I thrived under a dictatorial style of management because there was no ambiguity on what was expected of you, nor how you were expected to execute your orders. I see similarities here, and find this work environment very much to my liking. I realize not everyone is suited to work in such an environment. I suggest those people should find a new home.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of BS!!! Seriously?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, this is the environment we are working under.

I am outa here before too long. For those of you who like this environment, good luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what the company's stock price has done under RK in the last 6 months.

Nice job RK.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=UPI+Interactive#symbol=UPI;range=6m

Say, RK, didn't you get a big bonus lately even though you missed your goal, and stock price gain in the preceding period was one of the reasons cited by the Board for the bonus.

I will let this result speak for itself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is the best response I have seen yet on this board! This is going nowhere but downhill! Time to move on...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With this performance you think he should be asked to pay back the bonus?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is such a boner!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a threat. Bring it on. We are just speakng the truth. You guys are an absurd joke to work for. We are not better off