RD Body Count after 7/14

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about you guys but I'm starting my day with a fresh cup of joe and a can do attitude.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Industry norms are 12 huh? Unfortunately sir or madam some of us remember the slide deck Bill Muery put up showing industry norms are around 8 and forest reps average 9 or more so we are above the industry. Yeah sorry facts again get in the way , life must be hard for you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR monitoring site:: My friend that was the OLD average. Today, with all the competition, etc the industry has had a 'stretch goal' of 12 per day AND many pharma are making or exceeding it. You are referring to the OLD Forest Labs which NO LONGER exists.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya lazy reps, get to work. Make calls, sale and get sigs!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this will serve as HR's official statement for every region and sales position? Oh that's right you can't cause each region has different standards and if you make that statement it is considered a hostile work environment. Can you include your employee ID number so we can add this to my lawyers stack of documentation?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here on coffee break: Company standards are not etched in stone - they are a living 'document' and the rep street force must adapt to changing times. Remember always that 'repping' is not an entitlement program, and you should not get paid to play.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting point but what are you doing on coffee breaks, you are salary and coffee breaks are for hourly employees. Back to your excel spreed sheet and watching the dashboard to control your reps monkey. You know a DM position in the reality of life is one rung above branch manager at enterprise rent a car, act like you care, regurgitate rd's lines verbatim, rinse and repeat. Oh I am an executive BP on a capper break.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here quitting early for day: You are management material my friend. So Right On !! We exempt employees are special and do not follow the clock, and are expected to work until the job is done. Thanks for pointing that out. I will provide a recommendation to HR if you want me to.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send it care of quinn