TownHall August 1st?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We having another TownHall?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you will sit by the phone and see if you have a job. Those selected to stay will then participate in a town hall.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon, friend, soon.

Patience.

August 1st approaches.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was posted on the 28th. Insider knowledge must be nice and what else can you share.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone knew what was up. This is a good example of how much info has been withheld from us.

Unfortunately, this isn't my first lay off. If your manager is telling you they do not know any more info than you, then you are blind.

Good luck to all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is:

1.)-Is this the final info dump for us? Where everyone finds out what the final reorganization plan is and when we get the news of what our fate is?

2.)-Or is this going to be another couple bites of info and the usual "Well, don't worry about anything just go out and sell! Avoid the distractions and try to attain your crazy goals!" type deal?

I hope it's 1 but if it's 2 you will see the sales force officially quit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 2. Trust me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case than myself and a cavalcade of other reps are done working.

Tell us the truth.

No more stupid calls to work towards unattainable Q2 goals, no more ride alongs, no more busy work, no more role playing and no more emails, no more managers who insist you "don't worry about it" like whats coming down the pike is no big deal and more being led around by the nose.

Sorry.

Done.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps find out on 8-21.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. Honestly, I have been working hard and trying to keep my mind off of this.

If it's number 2 then I will slow my work down drastically. I'm tired of corporate dragging ass and leading everyone on.

I also agree with you that if it is number 2...you will see the majority of the sale force stall!

This has been handled in the most unprofessional manner.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with you. If the "leaders" do not give us any valuable information then I am done.

They want us to bring value to our accounts yet our leadership brings no value to us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three more weeks of waiting is torture. How ironic would it be if actavis laid off all 700 of their own reps like they did with warner chilcott. Let's face it...forest is calling the shots. This is still forest with a new damn name. Never saw such a thing in my life and I've been thru a few mergers in my years in this industry.
    I'm also so sick of managers acting like your crazy when you tell them you are concerned!!!
    Get this crap done!!! They already know the deal!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we get yet another townhall on August 21? They can't just send an email about it....can they?

This is why I have some hope for the Aug 1 townhall. You'd tbink that they have to give something concrete.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows, this has been a cluster so far. No one knows anything, at least the reps don't.

By the way, you're DM's know much, much more than they are letting on. If they tell you the ole' "I know as much as you!" line, they're lying. Just like the RD's know a TON more than they let on to their DM's.

All a game.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a game dipshit, it's how it has to be done. The reason you can't just send some mass list or email that tells where everyone's territory and job is because they letting certain leaders go and reassigning them along the way. These are personal conversations. Then you the new set of leaders have to be in place so they can pick the people that work for them, and the. On down the line... Did you ever think that maybe it's taking some time because they ARE trying to do this the right way and deal with every person appropriately? This isnt like project rejuvinate-- this is the sales force

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they don't know everything. They know a lot, but you can't make the final decisions until person above you is in place, they have input on who they want (especially with DMs). They picked the RDs this week, then they pick their DMs and then down the line.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't get a townhall on August 21 instead you will get a phone call.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true or close to it will it be announced to us over the townhall? Or will they just send an email down the line telling us that info?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen everyone,
    Just go look for something that's better suited for you. I'm doing great here and didn't want to rock the boat, but I just had an incredible job interview this week and I'm seeing that there is so much more out there.
    If you don't like this company's culture now, it's not going to get better. I feel so relieved that I actually took it upon myself to look elsewhere.
    Value yourself enough to make your own decision here.

Just my two cents.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!