Phil region implodes

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top 3 reps and CB jump to STJ leaving behind a dinosaur from MDT, a rag-tag clinical team, and SF's son.

We hear they're looking to bring a rep out of the bullpen who's been out of CDRM for 3 years and possibly hire a competitor or two. Who would be stupid enough to join this team?

This region and market is a disaster. If they call, run! Not even MRI ICD is intriguing enough to put up with BTK.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S.Foley and C.Baer made this deal happen for STJ. Foley and son soon too follow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving the entire market to a make shift team full of retreads and cast offs. Except for a study implant, I don't see anyone using them at any frequency at all.

What a disaster for BIO in Phila.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Shane's son wear the same faggy eyeglasses his daddy wears?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Son is a good guy, both will soon be with stj.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't bet on it. SF signed with BIO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed what?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A contract with the Germans.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that Winneki sells chickens on the side as a source of additional income and if so is he willing to open this racquet up to others?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want in on this chicken man thing. Profit margin is probably higher than CRM

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S.F . WAS IN ON THE DEFECTION WITH CB. THE WHOLE GANG HAD DINNER TOGETHER BEFORE IT WENT DOWN. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND HIS DEAL DIDNT GO THROUGH. CANT BELIEVE COMPANY IS KEEPING HIM ON WHEN THEY ARE AWARE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have KD female edition

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant imagine what went wrong with S.F. deal . He said everything looked great when was in Austin w C.B. and everyone who left.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTK must have offered SF more. Who cares?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with all the BS lies. CB and SF had nothing to do with those guys in Philly leaving. This type of stuff happens all the time in CRM. Life goes on, they hired a bunch of people to fill the spots.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio could have had Phillips and flipped 10 million in business. Missed opportunity

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey , I was there , CB and SF were together on defection to STJ. I am a tss and decided not to go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hysterical.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio had record sales in Philly in August. Tough to believe considering The supreme talent they spent 6 million on!