ARE WE BROKE??

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here we go again. unbeleivable what is happening here. this execs are so out of it it is disgusting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we need execs anyway. They have made some bad business as well as personal choices. right GG, GM and HS?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother, keep preaching!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

You must be hanging out with someone in accounting?

I wish someone would give us a sense of direction

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble but raises will be in paychecks tomorrow along with bonuses for those who are eligible. Once again you have misinformation. Boohoo!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

raises - now that makes a great deal of sense. this company is hurting so bad and you better pray that it still exists because if and when you have to leave reality will hit. until then enjoy and save the money.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raises and bonuses for what, throwing 200 people out on the street with no severance? Class move guys, class move. We need a union.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...said the union organizer who breathlessly hangs out at the turnpike week after week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I will enjoy just like I enjoy reading these posts from people who have no idea what they are talking about!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI is rolling in money right now, major projects are now fully funded. The big turn around has begun

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not an union orginizer just a pissed off employee. But that is a good idea , if I can make good money off of this company as an orginizer I can take advantage these jerks, thanks. My first target is HR.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going hang out at the turnpike, I'll hang out in front 150, 85 and 65 Dan road and hand out union pamphlets then I'll send E-mails out to everyone to tell them what their legal rights are when forming a union. Any other suggestions Tony?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats great, can I volunteer to help? If anything it would improve the working environment.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Geoff the Clown, please stop posting nonsense

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's Tony?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who have received bonuses?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't you love to know.......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I would like to know and I will find out and I will post it here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go right ahead!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the staff people (micro and histo) still in their offices or are in the cubicles now where they belong?