Big Shakeup in IS 1

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter or troll--- just stop

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What???? I work in this division you moron.

I just want to know if they are cutting us or not. Not every one is out to get you. Some of us just want real information.

Is this division being trimmed or not???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ISF 1 will lose 47 spots
    ISF 2 will lose 9 spots

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah heard the same

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so so glad the the brand team rolled out more pharmacy teleconferences! My customer have been demanding more of those!!

Honestly, if anyone on the Teflaro team reads this, WTF? Why waste the resources for a tool that NO ONE wants or needs??? Just a total joke!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, more expert on demand, please!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Also Expert on Demand. First of all, the "Experts" in this program are only paid $350 for each phone call. It's not worth their time to really set up the call with the person.

Luckily my pharmacy teleconference materials came just as I was putting out my recycle bin for the trash man. I kept one for my bag in case my mgr. mentioned it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an expert on demand, who could not even use teflaro at their hospital, its great to speak to an expert who has minimal use of the product. Paying off a physician with the hopes that the physician uses the drug, yet doesn't, that the forest way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update on the KAM positions? When will they post?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how other post was removed. When will truth come out about what happened with mgmt. team in the west??? sex lies and blackmail. sounds like a movie

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do tell!! We want details!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Girl + Boy, Boy brags, third Boy blackmails Girl to save his job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. Heard this awhile ago. Can't believe they all still have jobs. Does aa know about this yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't everybody know who these peeps are? Maybe JL, RC and BK???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All lies! You're an idiot!