Top 10 Reasons Why Medtronic Diabetes Sucks

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still an empty suit

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in my third interview with Diabetes. The RM seems like a real stand up guy and the two Endo's I have talked to seem to think MDT is pretty good, although they kept a lot of their enthusiasm fairly objective. First year is being projected at $140-160K with a 6 month guarantee. Is this range average, low or high. Thank you for your honest insight

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post. What a horrible response. One full of bitterness and self-loathing. Must be a MDT diabetes manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dexcom is kicking your ass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDT Diabetes is a joke. It took you idiots 14 years to come up with a second generation CGM, and it still sucks! LMAO

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant squabble with you there. We've just lost several good reps that are fed up with the technology stagnation around here. More to follow...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A place where people are completely disposable. Average tenure of TMs 1 1/2 years...says it all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out now! Insurance coverage, bad management, and DTA turnover will kill you long term. Find something better. It's out there!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we need to stop at 10?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#11 Tandem is taking all the NPNP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KZ is so insecure she threatens anyone who disagrees with her. Problem is that she doesn't really understand the business. Growth rates declined ever since she came on board.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of reorganization and layoff took place this year within Diabetes?
    This is the one leadership strategy that all Medtronic executives have perfected.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else came home sick after the Vegas meeting??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Here is #11....Bayer

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Bayer was one of the positives?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, came home and got sick following the Vegas meeting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mike DiGiulio. Haven't seen you on here in a while.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gill is just a bit too into himself for me, cant speak to his effectiveness as a rep. Humility is everything, and people not willing to put themselves in a vulnerable position, usually never gain the trust or respect of subordinates or peers...or learn from others!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that Gill is an idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there reps in Dallas and Houston? Does the same one cover both? Thanks