Wright Medical

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't WMT sheep go back to your board and slob all over Stook or Patricks' nob if you can pry it away from Kim. Hate is hate. No, really, keep telling yourselves that your Kool-Aid is great, keep telling yourself that world domination is around the corner. Up until you get bought. Oh, please tell me how shitty we are, how has that commission cut worked out for you since going direct? Awesome comp plan you have there. Unreal how much they appreciate your undying loyalty. So much so they keep trying to buy anyone from OrthoHelix or Orthopro to replace your sorry asses. Kudos, congrats on all your success!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear flash, we are not wmt people, we are those who believe in Tornier and are completely embarrassed by the behavior of two former wmt employees who landed here. So miss F bomb, Miss lift your shirt up in public, take your show elsewhere .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It says alot when the CEO and TR nick name you "Bottle Rocket" to all of Tornier onnyour first day and its not because of your warm personality.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you expect Mr. F bomb to hire? It's just a female version of him, same unprofessionalism as him. I thought the CEO being from West Point would have reined this in a long time ago.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't ask, Don't tell

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that the "Bottle Rocket" is on some sabbatical again. I am sure it is like the one she before when she was "not feeling well". Everyone loves to watch a train wreck. Just dont stand too close.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's baaaaaaaack!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And alphonso just got promoted, again

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is back from the asylum...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is she baaaaaak or just back from there? My guess she is baaaaak and will reveal herself as the nutcase that she is. There is a limit as to how much anti-psychotic drugs and do, and mask.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the next event. Wonder where and when it will happen

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please someone, for the love of god, feed CB and her new lush sidekick CO a bunch of booze at the next Tornier event, grab a seat, watch the show and report back here. We are all going to want a play by play of the ensuing mayhem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to all the incredibly hilarious post about the ex-WMT employees?
    I think the best posts come when the ex WMT managers try to take up for themselves! Guess they were given a gag order. You folks (WMT MGT) can't out run run your well deserved reputation. Ortho sales is a small world.

I need a "Bigfoot" sighting!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave it to one of the following people (i.e. WMT rejects) to bring this thread back from the dead - S.D., C.B. or the newest member of the drunken-tyrade, WMT reject team, C.O.

Why is it that you all keep offering WMT reps jobs, and WMT is not offering jobs to any of you or your reps?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably because it's the only way they can show growth in their territory. If you can't produce sales growth on your own then one must go Recruite someone else's business. Then "They" fire you.
    I would get a 3 to 5 year contract before I converted any competitive business over. This way you stand a chance at outlasting a non-performing manager.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you go again.
    Sometimes people are not corporate managers because they choose not 2 ascend the corporate ranks and live that life style. Not because we are not cognitive enough or lack the skills to be successful in people and organizational management. Maybe some of us (reps) desire to manage our own worlds and leave the others behind.

These seem to be some tough times for medical sales. Why don't the managers that are indicted on CF step up and earn your pay instead of jammin sales reps? If your that good in management then show us. Lead by example. Give us some insightful guidance as to the direction in medical sales that will lead to increased growth and productivity. Manage your subordinates so that you obtain optimal results out of them and their territory. And try knowing how much market share your reps have in their territory. Know what the population is and potential patient population is in a given territory. Know a little bit about what your doing before you put a ridiculous quota on a rep that is impossible to achieve.
    If I'm wrong then why do we keep reading the same old responses about you? This is some you folks second and third time at management and each companies sales reps submit the same responses about you. I may sound bitter I'm not. I'm getting personal satisfaction after watching you fail as manager again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh-oh! Time to squash the beef and hold hands. Kumba-ya! Let the integration begin.

I hope the integration leader has seen this thread. Too much fun!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The integration leader probably took a 30 day leave of absence like a few of the folks mentioned in this thread.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Sunny D, you gonna make it through this inversion? I know for fact that Wright Medical keeps their previous employee work records. What does yours look like!!!

LMAO, I out lasted you. I win.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey did the merger between Wright and Tornier really happen? Are they one company???