ConMed Advanced Energy

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for feedback on this division. Good sales opportunity if only 1 year device experience? Interested in company culture, compensation, and the company stands among the competition. Lets keep this as positive as possible!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're looking for positive there won't be much of that when it comes to this division or this company as a whole. Given that you're relatively green in the sector, it may be ok if you look at this as a networking/relationship building opportunity and little else. This will be a stepping stone for you, but not an easy one to cross as you will not be set up to succeed. Without knowing where you're currently at, it is difficult to say if this will be a better spot for you, but you should look at the other posts for this company board. If you are apt to dismiss anything that you deem to be too vitriolic or negative, you're going to be willfully ignorant of a lot of good information.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough market to succeed in due to Ligasure and harmonic ruling the energy contract world, and Gyrus making their nitch in the gyn market. I agree, good stepping stone, but tough to succeed in energy market if not Covidien or Ethicon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Conmed was listing the ES division on EBay...buy now with free shipping

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bunch of piss pants quitters, your just mad because your getting your ass handed to you and you have no choice but to eat it. Now you know what it is like to know that your shit stinks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad coach

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appreciate the responses. Currently working for a top 10 med device company but no room for advancement at this time...Was hoping this would be a good opportunity for a territory position. Not much positives here and does not sound like a good option. Thanks for the feedback

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are ten "top" device companies? Really? I'd say there are five:

Stryker
    JNJ
    MDT
    Intuitive
    St. Jude

I'm sure I'll get flamed for that list, but if you're really only a year into this business you want at least 2 years at one of these companies on your resume. Five years would be better. From there you can go to a smaller company that has better growth/promotion potential.

And if you're really at a top company, and you're good, you will have growth potential. If you tell a headhunter that you're at a top company and there's no opportunity for you there, then you're basically telling the guy that you're not that good.

#freeadvice

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah your list is very short -sighted as even YOU admitted. If you base a top 10 Medical device company on revenue (which makes sense don't you think? C'mon numbers here sales guy!) then you left off some major players like GE, Baxter, Siemens, Abbott, etc. All those companies carry device also.

#EatADick

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot Zimmer, Boston Scientific, and other solid players. Agreed that your list blows & you sound like a headhunter trolling the boards.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at this opportunity. A recruiter told me the company has really turned around. Is this true?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL turned around, my ass. Maybe from a piece of shit to a piece of stale shit. Hope you don't end up working for the little dumpy asswipe B.E..... Good luck. In your interview, ask why pay listed on job boards is a fucking lie. And ask why turnover is so damn atrocious....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistically what can I expect to make?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistically you are going to make a mistake if you take this job.

Read any other post on this form. If you take a job here you deserve what you get.