Enough of the bashing - be thankful for JK

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soooo it looks our good friend JK is still around. Could a company, any company please hire him!
    We are desperate! India? Africa? Slovakia? You don't ever need to hire his wife.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Rick fired him yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is a great leader!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly girl ... now you just sound stupid ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"now" she has sounded stupid all along.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair enough ... and absolutely true ... my bad! :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stupid is what stupid does"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is beyond comprehension how Konsin is still working for RS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick is around a lot more. He's becoming more active again. I think he's tired of the BS and with his kids still working there...he wants them secure. Maybe things are happening.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From your lips to God's ears ...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly Konsin does not want to go down with the ship as his house is still for sale. Good luck finding another job after the RS debacle.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS Medical is a sham and a joke. If you think anyone there has any of your best interests in mind, you're naive and an idiot. RSM was the worst place I've ever worked in my life. Lying, cover-ups, hostile work environment, jealousy, gossip, pettiness, ignorance, and plain stupidity are rampant. They're due for a good ass kicking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Konsin built this lying, cover, up shame of a joke company, and the jealousy, greed, gossip and pettiness come right from the top!! If you have a problem with that talk to John's wife. "Greedy, Petty, Jealous and plain stupid" describe them both perfectly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the RSM board going to realize that even if there was no immediate replacement that the RSM leadership team minus Konsin would be much better than ANY team with him as a member ... now THERE'S a brutal fact!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The incompetence of Konsin is so mind blowing that RS will never recover from the fact they hired him in the first place. At least by firing him they take proactive position and send a message to the employees and investors that this level of poor performance/inability will not be tolerated.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's way too late to recover trust from the majority of the rank and file, even if the board fired him. It's been way too long that the board accepted below par performance and lack of any real planning.

Perhaps the board is looking to squeeze the last few nickels from what was a hand-over-fist money maker ... even when they left WAY too much money on the table ...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the fox is leaving the hen house. Mrs Konsin has already fled the seen of the crime. No problem JK has the $ to support two multi-million dollar houses. Good luck back east.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that she blames the employees of RS for Johns failures. Just like her husband, no accountability. Good riddance Barb and good luck to those who have to deal with her now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could it be true?? She is gone? Hopefully Jk will soon follow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Konsin can't leave, who would hire him. Rick is keeping him on ice until his contract is up.