How does a DM respond?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What great answer will a DM give us now???? My DM here in central Pa thinks he has all of the answers!! He is just as nervous and still thinks "Business as usual" WHAT A TOOL!!!! He has NO clue how to sell and never won a PClub!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Norm, dead center in the ole area 5

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeffy or Hoffy? I hope those Kool aid drinking turdboys are the first ones to get sent packing...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here monitoring this site: Critical comments against DMs, RDs, IT, or HR are counterproductive. Please halt speculating on-line about which DM gets the bigge bonus, bags more sales, and has the best looking assistant. Many corporate people are monitoring site and will flag the critical posts to SENIOR management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is monitoring upper Mang??? Lmao

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the DM post....YOU can BLOW ME!!!! Why don't you show us how powerful you are!!! BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Your threats do not scare us!!!!!

Now.......
    Go suck upper managements ass!!!!! TOOLBAG!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you would have made your point better to the DM if you used just one more exclamation point

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Jeffy L going to do with all his Forest golf shirts that he used to wear to POAs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people that think all these 'DM" posts are from a DM are naive. It's a recruiter or troll toolbag that is getting exactly what he or she wants-- to completely piss you off and make to think you have it so bad.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, my DM is not the best but she will stick up for us. I saw her defend myself and my teammate to our RD. She has a backbone and has our teams respect. I know a DM who will look the other way just to protect himself, he is spineless but lucky to "marry up" to cover his ass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here on monitor duty:: THANK YOU. Finally see a post that praises our DMs for their great work. As to the other DM I bet you are just making that up. DMs are the BACKBONE of the sales team at Foractavis.

And to the earlier post NO NO the monitors are not from "Headhunters".
    Have a great day my friend and remain a loyal employee.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when jeffy tore the flesh off that Croat at the poa

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough. Your act is tired. You are not an RD? Not a DM, and not a DM "Monitor" you are a worthless tool with low self esteem and probably no friends. At least the people that I disagree with on the board attempt to have an actual thought of their own. You contribute nothing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here leaving for work: Tomorrow is the day according to my RD. Word is there ARE no layoffs. Allow reps will be retaining their jobs. Period. Stop the worry. Just do your job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right. RDs find out Friday

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jef & rob 69 Alll Day!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they like to share , and divide things evenly

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats GREAT NEWS. Sounds like the team will be retained after all. But if you want to hedge against a layoff why not get a true pharma recruiter to review your resume and, if you agree, check out the career opportunities out there. I've heard a good rep can double his/her salary in quick ordwer wit the right career move.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree my recruited has opened my eyes to many opportunities.