Convatec for sale

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please euthanize this beatch now. Please, God, please let CVT pass on, and the sooner the better. There is no reason to prolong this already unnecessarily excessive and drawn out agony. Why oh why, Berger, Valentine, and the rest of you POSERS, who don't know Shiite from shinola about this business, or how to manage people, or what being an actual human being means, or even how to comb your hair (look in the mirror lately?????), you COMPLETE DUNCES, wake the EFFFFF up. OH, yeah, the FDA called. Don't pick up the soap. Prison is better that way. Don't worry, we'll visit. Just to make sure you're still in there. Lamos

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I absolutely hate my job and count the days until I find ANYTHING better. This must be the worst (non-existant) culture ever in the history of medical device.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, let's say the sales teams are all told that going forward, they are not allowed to spend more than $600 per month on travel. Is that more about looking more attractive to buyers or actually trying to control irresponsible spending so that maybe the company can cover corp. cc and gas bills and other items? I find it very suspicious that the RSMs and VPs are positioning this as this is just temporary as this is what companies do when they are about ready to be sold. We were told not to worry because as soon as we are sold it will be fine. ...(as soon as we are sold....) Many request for various non essential expenditures being denied. I worked for a company that went under years ago,mand this sounds very familiar.

Funny or should we really be more aggressive in our job hunt as they will not be able to cover payroll/bonus etc?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ugly that's for sure, rocks being thrown from all directions. It's about a handful of people with skin in the game PERIOD and the rest of us, well, mean nothing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if a customer wants you to do a lunch and learn, Say no way .

If a customer wants to trial your products, say what are you fukin crazy ?

If you have a territory with overnights, tell your customers that you are taking a vacation indefinitely .

If a customer needs a sample, tell them to scratch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the limit at this time relates primarily to travel expenses. So limit overnight hotels and meals, flights will need to be justified, limit meal expenses which would probably mean don't take customers out as well. Needs to average no more than $600 per rep per region. If there are conferences or exhibit opportunities that involve an exhibit cost, those wil probably be denied.

Guess that silly 1 night Greensboro trip the NW Ostomy region recently took at over $1k per rep for airfare alone was pretty irresponsible but that's why we are all in this shape. Idiots from RSM up. Does anyone really believe this is all because there is a buyer lined up? More logical explanation is that there are no buyers in our current state, so perhaps we need to clean up the financials a little. Can we please lay off the excess RSMs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse? Next thing we'll be limited to a tank of gas per month. They just don't get it. We're trying to help you grow the business and YOURE NOT LETTING US. WTF? You really need to cut the petty BS. I'm one interview away from an offer. Pray for me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you want to remain at the company for severance purposes GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT! The things convatec is doing are indicators that they're going under quickly. From someone who has seen this before run away and don't look back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One interview this week and two set up for next week.....I'm sooooooo done with this wannabe sham of a "company" and the moronic dumb azzes that were left in charge.....last one to leave please turn out the lights....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCC gone in October?? The sucker play is in full swing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard CCC will lose many reps and there will be more cuts rsms sads across board at all levels in Sept

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was there, we got along just fine without CCC. We built FFMS up and mgmt gave it away for others to reap the commissions. A needless group of people draining the pockets of CVT. Let them all go. It really doesn't matter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fewer RSM's...yes please

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the first several years I was here I sold the full line. Wound, skin, Ostomy and Flexi. If they actually listened to our customers, at least purchasing and WOCNs, they DO NOT WANT or have time to meet with 3 Reps and their RSMs. It would make it easier to get appointments and would show we respect their time. On the plus side for Convatec, would save a boat load of money as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suggestion: Make EVERYBODY interview for their job. Keep the best reps rsms sads etc and cut the others. Everybody including the rams and sads should be technically proficient with all product lines and understand the business the company is in

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not think that would really solve the problem with some of the RSMs as most are there because someone likes them, not because they are the best people for the job. Of course the best people for their jobs are long gone and good people would not sign up for this mess. (Unless they are desperate).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. Had a great interview today with a company with top notch product line and on top of that they are respected across their industry. Employees are tenured and stick around. Base pay slightly higher as well as the bonus range. 60-70% of reps making plan. Profit sharing, pension, medical dental, retirement. company car etc. To think I have been with ConvaTec over 10 years and this new company is starting new hires at a higher salary than what our Senior and Executive TMs make. WOW!!!

Hopefully moving on and out. Fingers crossed. Just know that there are other (better) places out there that are hiring.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where at?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opportunities are out there....just need to put yourself out there.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where at?