How many are looking?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of about 8 to 10 people within about 100 miles of my location that are actively looking for another job. When I leave it will not be because of the changes that are being rolled out right now. Common sense told me years ago that you could "sell" all you wanted but if you couldn't get paid for it you had lost more than the equipment cost. The sales reps were paid before Rotech saw a penny. They have been told to sell, sell, sell and the location will get the needed documentation after the setup. Finally, finally, someone has realized this does not work. We, in the location have beat our heads against the wall trying to get ourselves paid so our door won't be shut. Too little too late. I am counting my days.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of about 8 to 10 people within about 100 miles of my location that are actively looking for another job. When I leave it will not be because of the changes that are being rolled out right now. Common sense told me years ago that you could "sell" all you wanted but if you couldn't get paid for it you had lost more than the equipment cost. The sales reps were paid before Rotech saw a penny. They have been told to sell, sell, sell and the location will get the needed documentation after the setup. Finally, finally, someone has realized this does not work. We, in the location have beat our heads against the wall trying to get ourselves paid so our door won't be shut. Too little too late. I am counting my days.

Well, you can add another one to that list, because I am actively looking for another job as well, however my LCM is still of the mindset to get the documentation after the setup, she just can not seem to get out of that because that is how its been done for so long.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RIFs are happening, management now. Most got notices on Friday.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RIFs are happening, management now. Most got notices on Friday.

So does this mean they are through RIF ing the CSR's??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What levels? LCM to AM or higher? What happens when there are not enough staff to cover locations? Is no one thinking ahead? Rotech is going to implode on itself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some AM's are now General Managers. Some are no longer with Rotech.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many are gone? Who will be next?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did their responsibilities change? What regions were affected? Ours are still here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My location now has a new AM and RM, one moved to a GM and the other is now in a new area. We are all wallowing around in the pigg pen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of several looking and several who have already left.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's time
    The Fat Lady is warming up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the fat cat's on the board are warming up each time they rub their hands together thinking of all that money they will be getting for getting Rotech ready to be sold to the highest bidder. Or maybe at this point the only bidder who has the funds to buy what is left.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it is soon. Better to be included in a RIF than quit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen to that

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty sad day when people welcome a rif