"Benefits"

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone who got canned in that first round seen their severance package yet? Here we are about 4 weeks later and they haven't deposited a single penny.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not gotten mine yet. I guess they have 45 days to get it to us. We all could email him to find out, if you have his email address.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what did they promise you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promise is a pretty strong word. If You were laid off, you would know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok,i guess i will have to assume you got your severance package than

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any company that lays someone off pays out the severance package with thier last check,so if it wasnt in your last check than im afraid you need to start making calls,i wish you the best

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severance will be paid at approx. week 4. If you were in the initial RIF on 3/3, you should have recv'd your paperwork by end of that week. You had to mail it back, that's another week. You had 7 days from signature date to change your mind (week 3), then you have to wait until your pay week (week 4/5). I'm still waiting, but 4/4 is my scheduled pay week so we will see :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok,thats the answer im looking for,thanks,i think we will all be in the same boat soon,this company is way to top heavy with to many managers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A shame so many managers are needed to take care of the discarded rif raf.
    Blood money.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my first severance installment payment yesterday. Thought it would never materialize. Life is good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be huge if they have to pay you in installments lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at all. To my knowledge it is not paid in a lump sum. Anyone know different?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not discarded rif raf, Hope your next

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your asking us to explain managements way of thinking?good luck with that

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

id have to agree,that statement was very uncalled for

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone the was RIF'd 3/3/14 receive a signed copy of their severance paperwork back?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not received my paperwork back, however, I checked my bank account and received my severance today (my bank deposits day early). If this is your regular pay week you should have it tomorrow!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet, I even e-mailed him with no response.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be selfish guys. If you were laid off, dont demand money too quickly from a financially troubled company. Current employees and vendors get their money first. If there's any leftover, past employees can get the scraps.