Regional Directors

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any RD's been laid off?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet, but Len should go first for hiring Quinn, Wallen, and Dipaolo to run a hospital district in Philly/NJ.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd vote for the demotion of Quinn

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting to see if any higher ups in area 5... Chicago region specificall, get the boot or a demotion. I hear there are plenty of DMs that are scared.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the person who posts about Brian Quinn on a daily basis gets rejuvenated. You are loser!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input, Brian!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever post everyday about a guy like Quinn must be a real loser. Don't you have anything else better to do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. And I'm not him you jackass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it's a lot of different people posting about Quinn. Just like you see a lot of different people posting about the RD Chris Brown. If someone is posted about that much, then it should be setting off alarm bells to the company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, someone with emotional intelligence. I don't know Brown or Quinn, but neither sounds like they are liked very much. Keep posting away about them, maybe someone will listen, and if they don't, keep posting- those Quinn posts are funny!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working for Quinn is like getting a brazilian. It may look good for a day but then it becomes uncomfortable to deal with for a long time. Id rather shave my balls with sand paper then work for this putz.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, interesting comment

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have news for everyone if you think otherwise, most Forest RDs are not going away. Now they will use this time to cut the losers and maybe spread them a little thinner, but the RD structure is staying in place. Existing Forest Sales mgt will making most of the decisions on sales leadership. Do you think they would let to CR as an ABD? Hell no, he's made the company millions. Do yo think he's just going to axe all of his own guys? Maybe some, but not most

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB put his house on the mansion on the market

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, yes I do CR is disposable like everyone else. Poof gone. They most likely said the same about Troy Sheldon and Monty Roddy. Were are they today. Long gone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the ABDs and RDs are clowns and should be let go along with their fat salaries. What value do they bring to a company? When the golden child DY retired yrs ago with his 100 PC wins as DM, RD and ABD, did it have any negative effect on the company? Heck no. They don't need those positions, especially at that price. Pay them what they are worth 20-30K a yr based on the important decisions they make and the money they make the company. Anyone who thinks CR or BS or any other of these clowns are an asset to the company are foolish.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet if I put MW on this list this thread gets removed. Let's see what happens. I can't wait for the layoffs to happen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right they are all clowns and worthless. We should put you in charge bc you have it all figured out. I bet you are really good at you job

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like how your post literally killed this thread. Proposing common sense on this site never gets a response.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with Quinn, W, and D, but what about JM? He is nice to your face then goes around backstabbing everyone.