Union Up!

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its unfortunate that Unions before they became corrupt political organizations, were set in place to power the employees against higher ups so they wouldn't be taken advantage of and they had a voice in deal. If you haven't noticed, we are completely powerless and its not right. We've been held in professional purgatory with vague, if any, direction or knowledge. Meanwhile, our call expectations have been increased, ICP not clearly laid out, and products have been added without increased ICP. Brothers and Sisters, if there was ever a reason to collectively come together, this is that time. 'Its the industry" argument left the room 3 months ago. Lets stop being powerless and come together as one for love of all that is human! Dont contact any lawyers and stop asking for respect from this place, demand respect and don't let them get a piece of you until they do! If we can't unionize, then its a strike my friend.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for Christ's sake please throw yourself off a building.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unions have been destroyed nationally. They only survive in the few blue states that matter (and they have a much higher standard of living than flyover shitholes like Kansas that have killed unions, wonder why that is?). You're not going to be able to organize a union for pharma reps though, more than half of them probably think unions are evil as the execs cash in on $186 million split 6 ways lmao

Americans are too fucking dumb to organize anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here- you're right, that moron says to throw myself off a building when its because of little puppies like him/her that set the precedence that we'll accept being walked on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for christ sake, throw yourself off a cliff. You're worthless, have a little respect for yourself. What they are doing is screwed up and the op said it straight. Cut the predisposition to unions and forget present day politics. They were meant to give us a voice as employees, and last i checked when I ask my DM what to expect, they have no clue, so we definitely are in complete darkness. We're powerless and need to come together. Unfortunately, a lot of what they strategically hired were sub par thinkers who think participation at POA's equal success.

Tell your kids you stuck up for yourself, be a lion, not a zebra.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Powerless and need to come together?? Be a lion?? How bout be a lion and go find another job? How's that sound? Oh wait, you know what? You are right. You are unhirable, you complain when you manager expects you to participate at a POA, you complain when he requires some silly busy work, you dodge evals, you call your counterparts after receiving a mass email from the RD and "can you believe this idiot."

And what do you get in return? $70k base, full health and dental coverage, free car and gas and don't forget a total of $25k bonus a year if you bother to actually go to work.

You guys are seriously pathetic. this is the easiest gig in the world and you think you are owed something else? An explanation? Guess what? Nobody owes you SHIT!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So then you would tell your kids that for 95k you became a zebra...And you raised your hand a lot. And if your base is 70k that probably means youve been a zebra for about 10 years here.
    You're almost there little guy, almost at 100k after 10 years. Meanwhile the lions just took they're 20+ million dollar share each. BS has been here for only 1.5 years. You're right, we have it great bc we get a car and gas paid for though. no one needs to do anything.

You're really pathetic and get walked on daily.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope been here less than a year! This is what I have observed in that short time, sheer laziness and entitlement and your post proves my point.

I don't hate on BS. Do you think someone at that level bitches and moans if he or she is expected to participate in a meeting? Nope! Do you think you get to that level by fucking complaining to your boss and counterparts all day? Nope!

Seriously dude, if you can't handle the minimal worked this job requires without blowing a gasket move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, one more thing. Your kids are going to end up being cry baby complainers too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Powerless?? Seriously? You have the power to get a new job. This is America, if you feel you are being mistreated, then you are alwed to leave.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allowed

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unreadable due to overuse of commas & overall structure. Painful.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not unreadable, I read it, it makes perfectly good sense, and, I wish we could union up, it would make us stronger, and, it would give us more options.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron, when business is bad you let people go. Forest + Actavis doesn't exist for the sole purpose of keeping you employed. Your lazy mentality is why unions failed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Business is bad? Is that why 6 execs just collected $186 million in bonuses? Because we are doing poorly?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, how is that pipeline looking idiot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the other person, its actually perfectly readable. Maybe a wrong comma in one or two spots but overall the grammar and structure are completely fine.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No body promised you life long employment when you were hired. They gave you a good salary and benefits that probably outmatched your qualifications. Wake up slackers....nobody owes you a thing. If you don't like the way things are going.....leave. I'm sure the "As.hol." mgmt you are currently experiencing will be more than happy to wave goodbye. From what I've been told, that culture is used to turnover. No cruelty intended...I have old colleagues from a previous company over there. Life is tough...if you don't enjoy what you are doing or how the company you work for pushes you to do it.....there are other companies and industries out there. Just giving some suggestions. If it was advise, I would know you. Here's to your success in your decisions....Cheers

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you stop being a whiny pussy and get another job? I was in pharma ten years ago......it was a joke then, it's certainly a joke now. If you don't like your job, do something else. No one owes you anything.