ugh tomorrow is Monday

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here goes another week of unmotivated signature chasing. Here goes another week of lying to my DM telling him we need to work harder as a team and close every doc. Here goes another week of starting at 10 and finishing at 2:30 without a lunch. Wish they would let us know. This is such a waste of time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else get hired elsewhere? Regardless if they're laying off or not, it's best to start looking anyway. They'll most likely kick us to the curb soon after anyhow!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you start so late and end so early? Doesn't your manager check your iPad?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please god don't answer this manager posing for answers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I'm not. Hello, didn't you guys know this? My manager told me himself. I'm just asking bc I'm a nervous wreck everyday trying to start on time, making sure here aren't gaps too huge in my day and not ending too early.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR here: we would like to know who in the world hired you. You should have been trained and mentored. Never stop pushing the calls; never stop selling; do not be a clock watcher.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here. I was exaggerating on the times a bit. I usually start around 9 and finish at 3 or 4 just like everyone else. But I do know for a fact my dm monitors this site. He's talked to me about certain threads he doesn't agree with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are still working 9-4, you haven't figured this industry out. Regardless of whats happening here.
    I agree though, pointless sig chasing of docs and large wastes of time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to wake up around 8, turn on my computer and open a call. Then I'd go back to sleep for another few hours before finally getting out the door. In my territory, it wasn't uncommon to wait for two hours to finish a call and it could conceivable take another two hours to get to your next one. This company was awful and I'm only checking this board to see when my dick of a DM is finally going to get canned.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try working hard finding a new job..now that is real work...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa HR look at you! Working so hard at what? 5:32am or are you in St. Louis so it's 3:32am? Your cred is gone down the toilet. BTW I'm not a clock watcher - I am a seasoned rep and prez club winner and my day making pharmacy calls or going to my locker, picking up food or waiting for docs does make big gaps in my day on my iPad schedule but I'm smart enough to know my micromanager would question it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the numbers are good, top 25 % etc?! then f-ck off! Reps get paid to sell and whether they work 9-5 or 1/2 hr a day, if their numbers are good sales are good and goals get met.

If you're barely working and your numbers suck, don't worry as you and everyone monitoring you might not receive an invitation to the ball. No one likes a tattletale, micromanager, or slacker. F-ck all y'all.

To the rest, hugs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

been faking it for weeks, slide out of bed around nine, light a True, fry up an egg make a few "call", fart, coffee , swim in pool, nap, taco bell for lunch, very stressfull

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here comes another week of bullshit. No clear knowledge of the future. Playing the game with my dishonest manager. Pretending what I do matters. Tolerating my stupid counterparts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have a field ride this week. Therefore I won't work. Maybe ten real calls the whole week and they will be sample only calls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you (we) survive he layoff, and there is a very good chance we will, there is another one planned. This will be ongoing. You can never feel secure anymore. We are pawns on a chessboard and nothing more. This IS our fate!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should really just go away. Not being mean, this job just isn't for you. You would be doing everyone a favor including yourself.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are being told one layoff ...that is why delay...anyone else hear this?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody has heard anything ...just rumors and scuttlebutt ... Layoffs are just a grown up game of musical chairs...it exciting anticipation. then the music stops and most everybody gets a chair (or this case keeps their job)...but wait for the next round to start over soon after!