59 people viewing...

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

59 people viewing during working hours????

That's absolute proof that hardly anyone is, or has been, working!

Just get the crap over with already!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or they have smartphones they use while waiting to talk to a provider. You're not that smart are you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the OP was trying to point out that the number of viewers during prime work hours is a fair indicator of the distraction that this mess is causing.

You definitely are not very bright. Think outside of the box dumbo!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, 59 of 3500 means hardly anyone is working....good observation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know that Quinn is working....working on another reps pip to prove to Len that he can manage a hospital district. Too bad you're only good at that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider here (on break, cannot say more) : Company monitors and surveillance tam are on this site 24/7, this includes DMs, IT and HR. Possibly even an RD. Be careful what you post, don't get entrapped to spill your name.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, what's your email address so I can send you some freelance points

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, what's your email address so I can send you some frxcellence points

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't agree. I do agree with some of what you said but not some of the other stuff you said. I would agree with more of what you said if, you would say more things for me to agree with. Please change some of your views so we can all be on the same page.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact: you are an idiot, no one monitors or would ever allocate resources to monitor this site

Another Fact: this is a 9-2 job at best!! Reps should and will do what's best for themselves
    And their family, instead of fattening the Execs pockets.

Upper mangement is ruthless and has no respect whatsoever for the sales field because they're considered just a number. No more, no less

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider here: Management monitors this site 24/7 including weekends. I'm on duty tonite. Handoff to SoCal at 3 AM local. Yes sales reps are just a number....but so are the DMs and RDs. You must never consider your rep job 9 -2 , it is a calling, a movement, a sacred duty. Your sales may save someone's life. The call you fake could cost someone their life. So my friend, as an insider here I beg you to work not 20 hrs a week but 60 ! Your company will take care of you, you will get your reward in the end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're giving him waaaaayyyy too much credit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not afraid to tell them that i come from a proud family name of Schwetty. We're known for our famous Schwetty balls. Great with pasta or gravy.

Say it loud, say it with pleasure. Schwetty balls meat balls.

Why would they care what's posted here? Not like anyone has any real information that can't be disseminated due to ftc laws, secret trade secrets to reveal or anything of value. Just rants, speculation and opinions. How's that a threat to anyone? It may hurt a feeling but doesn't diminish the reputation of a company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company Monitor here: Your humorous post breaks up a boring morning monitoring the site. Thanks