Vaca days

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do vacation days get paid out if you leave? Serious answers please because I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God you are a complete idiot. This has to be your first job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. You get paid for your vacation days if you quit, get terminated, etc.

Why do people like the last poster have to be like that? Do you have to treat people like that? Is your life that bad that you try to spew your venom to others to make yourself feel better?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spew something, but it ain't venom...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXACTLY. I can't stand all these people on CP, an ANONYMOUS forum that keep calling everyone else idiots and morons. Such big balls on this ANONYMOUS forum. Probably a tiny limp dick dufus that never acts so outspoken in real life.

It could very well be this person's first job. Forest hires lots of people straight out of college :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure you do, straight into your hand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't find an HR manual?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but - importantly - you do NOT get paid for sick days. So if you have any, and you see the writing on the wall, be sure to take them. Really.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here. Thank you everyone. Since we are officially actavis now, does actavis pay out vacation days?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actavis pays out vacation days, but we do not get sick days period. Vacation days/sick days all rolled into 1.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YIKES!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR here on site monitor:: Yes you get paid for all accrued vac days if you are laid off or have involuntary termination that is not "with cause".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My hot little DM begs to drink my venom during field rides......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm....your DM must be in the Carolina region!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracy OR Kathy??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I located my hr manual, but I can't seem to read it over my massive implants I had put in a month ago. Offices seem to really be more receptive to me now. It must be my new sales message that I have been using. Can I write off my procedure since it was done as a company necessity? Like dry cleaning?

Serious answers only please.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR monitoring site: Good post. Tho u cannot writeoff boob jobs as a business expense. Believe it or not this question comes up about 2 to 3 times a year. Usually from our southern region. You may need to see your tax accountant and with a statement from your surgeon or. PCP you may get a medical deduction on your income tax. Be aware however that you can only deduct expenses exceeding the 10% threshold over your AGI. We in HR appreciate your pro-active approach to boost your sales thru cosmetic enlargement techniques. We have studies that indicate that a woman's appearance can be a strong predictor of making Pclub. As you know the path to DM and RD is through Pclub.