GSK blows

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi please promote 5-10 different drugs and we will not pay you more than 70k base and our bonus plans sucks. GSK isn't even a real pharma company any more with all the past lawsuits and whistleblowers. This company is for kids right out of college now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry to hear you are not happy. I guess that means you will be handing in your resignation on Friday. Good luck in your new career.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK should just be executed! Well this new documentary coming out in the next couple of weeks should help achieve that end. Just a bad company run by bad people!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why I left after 13+ yrs. (10 too long) & went to a super small co. that had 2 drugs and NO Managed Care Dept. Got into that and within 4 yrs had a Director position.
    Sure, I work on airplanes and live in hotels, but make more than RVP's at GSK. (age 47 here)
    ALWAYS have a plan. (a solid backup strategic career plan) Networked here with tow very close friends in very high places in pharma. I could make a single phone call & move next week. It is called "bringing value", and knowing your business. Many are way too lazy to do this. One close friend from college who is a freaking genius, started a pharma co. with 2 other guys, and they only market generics. They need a person (called me) to run a wholesale division. (a very large division--2 of us!!! ha ha!) I am tempted, but he cannot get approval at this time for my requested 20% salary increase. It will be coming, but with even more travel. (coast to coast wholesalers and chains)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on being so proud of yourself. Good boy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and hilarious that your illustrious position allows you time to troll CafePharma boards!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

methinks all of you are a bunch of 12 year old kids.......please grow up !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

retired and wealthy (relatively of course since quit at age 48) not bad
    saw the 30 billion suit----read that long ago
    NO clue the 4 blowers got 31 mill each--31 mill!!!! I thought I was happy with 5-6 mill at 57
    wow--I want dat cherry on my sundae!!! I am making a call tomorrow--cant hurt --retired already. 31 mill !!! each rep!!!! dat is some sweet cash
    I feel poor with 6M--seriously
    but don't travel, no wife or major expenses, house paid off
    still 31?????????????? sounds sweet-----I would quit flying commercial 1st class like I do now-----priv. Lear only if I get 1/2 that