True Sales Force Effectiveness Plummets Under Patient First

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone hit a nerve.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No just obvious GSK PR boy work at its best....now listed as Cyber Bully. Anyone who disagrees with GSK company outlook throws person under bus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, a nerve was hit and not surprised that it was the cry baby. Here he is yet again posting the same stuff over and over again and filling up the threads.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PF is not effective. DeDe panicked and this was the first thing she could pull out of her t'wat. Now we all pay. Andy has doubled down for rest of world, so hold on to your nu*ts, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patient First = Multiple Advair price hikes a year. Then ESI calls GSK out by NDC block. Now, we have to give Advair, Flovent, and Breo away for free. Free = Patient First.

Actually, Free = is Patient First.

If I am in charge of ESI why would this motivate me to add the drugs back to formulary. If I am ESI and a drug company wants to give it medicines away for free, I don't have to pay for it.

In a way, eVoucher is both Patient First and ESI First (very altruistic of GSK!)

We used to only give medicines away for free in Africa to treat rare diseases. Heck, why not in the USA for maintenance therapies!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DCs days are numbered. AW will weather the storm and bring in one of his British cronies to run the US just like another European local operating unit. By year end.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how the f*#% can GSK actually be shrinking Breo scripts. If trends continue looking at less than zero. Patient First my a$$.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy's got some 'splaining to do... Can't wait for Q1 results!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CIA is in effect for at least three more years. If the DOJ catches wind of old sales tactics people will go to jail. Totally disagree with the last post. DC is hear for the long haul. CIA...paying for our brothers sins...how many executives in marketing, legal, and management take test, simulations, are forced ranked? Field sales is at the bottom of the hill and we all know what rolls down hill...PF will has cost and will continue to cost the company hundred of millions of $$.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeps plummeting...!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incentives are not appropriately aligned

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company will be stuck on stupid until the CIA is over.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post summed it up...CIA. It's all about the CIA. Problem now is that sales of newly launched drugs are failing badly. Company is putting more pressure on sales numbers again. Call the DOJ and let them know. The only thing this company understands is a good law suit that costs them billions! Fine GSK again.

There is actually a very simple solution. Allow reps to speak with customers in there own way. Forget MCE! Managers need to back the hell off! Guide a rep and collaborate when necessary. Otherwise, get out of their way! Reward total performance..sales, PK, SK. Finally, get our managed care team to actually get products on the big plans as quickly as possible. That's it. You follow that simple plan and you have a recipe for success. Or, you can continue to test reps on CE, BA, MCE, and COTs. Results already speak LOUDLY!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why oh why, are you not one of our top executives by now ? your insight is right on target and you could lead this company on the right path ! but why oh why are you still a rep ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three squares a day on GSK!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Politics my friend. That and who really wants to sell their soul completely. I am just the voice of reason. Glad you agree with me. Spread the word my friend!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anoro and now Tanzeum. No room to hide. It is transparent that PF emperor is wearing no clothes.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: True Sales Force Effectiveness Plummets Under Patient First: THE TRUTH

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That still will be a long time. Also, who says anything is going to change after that. Do you really think that they are going to go back to a system that put us on a CIA in the first place? No my friend you better wake up. That's what makes me laugh every time I come on this board. You people actually think things will change after the CIA is lifted. It's not!!! Ship of fools to match the house of cards!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, most pharma companies have an undercover PR-type troll. Novo had one that got outed a few months ago. I haven't seen the threads myself, but I heard that it was pretty funny….I think its pathetic!