To GSK management

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Should Deirdre Be Terminated Immediately?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who simulates the simulators?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about making module completion and product recerts part of our bonus, instead of tests and sims where so many have the answers ahead of time and this creates the most unfair ranking system imaginable. Allow our managers to have a much bigger stak ein our payout!! THEY r the ones who see and rate our competencies with our customers, who know which reps work hard and which do not. Allow your managers to manage once again!!!! The system is NOT working, so find ways to improve it and make it more fair and ultimately improve morale andf BELIEF in this once-great company!!!!!! There are so many other solutions for compensation, let's start trying some!!!!!! you will see a HUGE difference Deirdre!You will continue to lose high-paid AND low-paid employees whose heart truly IS with GSK and doing the right thing for our patients. And a lot of these reps represent GSK to our customers, our LONG TERM supportive customers. Turnover, in search of paying much lower salaries, costs you SO much more in the long run. What a shame. (and this is written from a high performing representative who truly does care about GSK....OK, haters, here come all the nasty immature replies...please, save your breath!!!!)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patience First.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post 1646 - you have some great points and I agree with most of what you are saying. I too have been with the company for some time and consider myself a quality high performing representative. The conclusion I have come to is that gsk places no value on tenure. Long staining relationships are meaningless to corporate. The believe they can just plug in anyone in any territory and results will be similar. They place no value on experience, either in life or in the workplace. Please do not misunderstand me. I do not care for the burned out rep who is 57 years old and just going through the motions. That guy needs to leave. But honestly, from what I have observed, most middle aged employees are a tremendous asset and are worth every dime they are paid! I speak for myself...I am self motivated, capable of selling circles around any gen-y, have experience within this organization and outside industry, motivated by being the bread winner and having to support a family. Why wouldn't gsk see the value in that? Why wouldn't they showcase someone such as myself as a mentor to new hires and reps less tenured and decorated? It's astounding! GSK is incapable of recognizing talent and quite frankly could care less in my opinion. Such a shame!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can the increased reliance on simulations increase our access to primary care providers??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they started the team concept after the merger when SKB took over.....proving they don't care about personal one on one relationships with the doc....[ like I had for many years ]

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is little simulation/life balance anymore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're doing quite a job, AW.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the balance went South about 2002

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the leadership are all simulations.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is just smiles, transparency and simulations.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The unbelievable is now routine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the Lebanon. Unbelievable, yet true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank goodness we have ethical leaders like DC to guide us through such trying times.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC ethical, maybe. A true leader with vision that really is on top of the business, well that's another story. We can do better Andrew W. !!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The latest news - Sales numbers will be placed next to the visual controls. Of course we are not paid on sales numbers...those figures are there for reps to gauge selling effectiveness. WHAT A F-ING JOKE!!! Does the DOJ know of this? Talk about pushing the envelope. So now reps still take exams, simulations, and are evaluated on COTs. Those numbers will be used to evaluate reps guaranteed! Someone please call the DOJ and expose this corrupt company!! What happened to Patient First? I can't believe even GSK would be so brash. Un- Fing believable!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem so upset that you must be planning to resign today. Good luck in your future.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might be interesting for GSK management to sit in on some of the inVentiv interviews for the team to launch your new product. You might find out that it could be a disaster.
    I recently sat down with two inVentive DSM's and neither of them had even looked at the package insert for the new product!!
    They don't even care enough about the product to glance at the pi?
    OMG.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will the future bring