Fleet Car

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please tell me what GSK's car options are? Can you pay for an upgrade for size? (serious replies, please. I have a large family for the next year-I am caring for my sister's 2 children, plus my own 2) I am having my final interview tomorrow and while they may share this information with me, I recognize it is not very professional nor politically correct to ask such a question. Thank you for your help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Escape and Taurus. Don't think there is a third option this year. Good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your help!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

third option is explorer if you are over 30 !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

incorrect

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, those over 28 get an explorer ....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously. Most likely an escape, but chances are you won't get to choose.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would get another job b4 driving those options
    Never realized how much I like cars until leaving GSK and my little "box on wheels" Escape behind.
    Super small startup now with an allowance. Leasing a BMW (small one admittedly - large enough for me!) and opening the garage door in the morning is like waking up from a dream. It has only been 3 months, and when I get my paper and see that shiny BMW I grin from ear to ear.
    Some of us like different things. Some golf, some boating, others fine imported autos. I love this baby. Divorced long ago, and the ex always drove an Explorer. Nuttin exciting bout dat.
    Now we are talking silver metallic, leather, upgraded best audio BMW offers. Most of you would rather stay and take the easy way out.
    Enjoy that Escape. Is that really considered an SUV or is is really by insurance companies in the same class as a Mini Cooper?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Escape=little box on wheels
    ok-for a lady "quite cute" as they would say.
    If you are a real man, and drive one of those I would kill myself (gone lomg ago to BMW leasing land)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the leasing program despite paying a bit more for it. My boss is jealous as heck. (Audi A4) Of course I have a great CPA & deduct quite a bit as well as my "home office" which as you all know we are required to maintain!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha, you had better ask your cpa about the home office deductions when you sell your house / condo !!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???????? NO impact of course. Office deduct. has nothing to do with the sale of the home.