GSK Sales Manager Opportunities

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have lost some sales managers to your company recently and would like to know what GSK is offering that other big pharma companies are not.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK is a world wide leader in pharmaceuticals , vaccines , and research. We are a top leader in ethical human relations and one of the best with awarding achievement in all sales levels. Our pay scale is second to none, with many benefits to employees ! Whiners should not apply.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please describe your pay scale for district manager level positions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK does not award people for sales and managers spend most of their time checking boxes- not coaching

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Level I , with 5 years + , $145,000 / year plus bonuses and benefits.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That must be at the top of the industry's pay scale. Impressive!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

145? not

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice question competitive intelligence troll! Are you ESL?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So based on the price of Advair, it only takes 40 patients to support one district manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see , it's easy !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by a recruiter that if I got on with GSK as a rep, I could be a manger in 3 years. Is this true? Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Very robust advancement opportunities for top performers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, if you are a minority you can be a DSM with 4-6 weeks of sales experience. If you are a caucasian male you can expect to get a whopping 0.5 to 1.5% pay raise annually and never get promoted or advanced to any position other than a field sales rep. Hope that helps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. I know a male Caucasian with a fantastic history. He was let go and a female with a very sketchy personnel history was moved up in the ranks. So sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black female with a speech impediment or a limp and you will be promoted to a DSM while you're finishing your initial sales training! hahaha!!! White male...don't even bother filling out the form requesting you're interested in the opportunity!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is currently on another bender (wave) of placing (not interviewing then hiring) women into sales management roles. They are also hiring minority female candidates from outside the company. This allows for a "threefer!" They get a woman, a minority AND someone unaware of GSK's problems who will be naive and impressionable for at least 12 months.