Assessment and simulation question

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that obviously the SK portion of our giant comined exam is different for each sales force but how about the BA/CE portion? Are questions universally the same for CVMET and Resporatry since we are given the exact same study materials? I would assume otherwise it wouldn't be fair but then agein what is fair nowadays. Respiratory could have perceived "easier" questions

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Afriend of mine is a rep in New Jersey and he said on his last BA/MCE test they were given Trigonometry and a Western Civ essay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are both fired for discussing Ass/Sim's. I'm calling your managers. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Western Civ was easy....it's Europe and Africa where they change the country names daily.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funniest thing about the tests and simulations is this. Everyone in my district has different scores on scorecards. Yet we share the questions and answers for these dumb tests and simulations. And no one ever takes them alone. We always make sure there are 2 or 3 of us together at test time. Just as a backup.

Same tests,same answers, yet completely different scorecards.

How?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cots and ranking from manager

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ironic...the groups that takes their assessment and simulation first do horrible. IE the asthma, CV/Asthma teams that had to complete their assessment and simulation by March 28th maybe did not do so well. Now the other divisions need to complete their tests by July 3rd. WOW! The selling teams that will need to complete their tests by July 3rd will do sooooooooo much better on both their assessment and simulation. Do you not think there is "CHEATING" going on?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you just now figuring this out??? I studied my ass off and shut my family out for weeks to study for this freaking test. You might as well not even bother. The cheating is off the charts.
    ( I can't blame them). This used to be a job of sales not based on cheating abilities.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's very easy to report an anonymous tipoff to the integrity hotline from a pay phone or other nondescript phone. The reports are taken seriously and identified individuals will be assumed guilty. You better trust your gang of cheaters because the company has zero tolerance. Denial won't be enough to save your ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Assumed guilty"? I may call about some district members who sit on thier butt on day just to see the assumed guilty pressure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where the he!! are there pay phones anymore? You are obviously the d!ck of the district that nobody likes or trusts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a camera on a tri-pod to take pictures of the assessment questions. I know another group who uses a digital camera. This is a best practice when we take our assessment. With the SIMI...if we go first we have a second phone on mute and record the call. Just another best practice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is either BS or you're just being idiots. Why would I share questions/answers and collaborate on simulations/assessments? The idea is to score better than everyone else. You're effectively just taking money out of your own pocket if you study/share with colleagues. (Unless you're the moocher.)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure. Diversity and females always ranked the highest. Next comes younger females and young lower paid males. Old white guys in the meantime get bent over and are pray that they remain "proficient" every 6 months.

Some system. Don't know how they get away with it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy to figure out..............women in charge !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey...just got my typed assessment and simulation questions from a buddy of mine via snail mail yesterday. I will be working on how to verbalize the answers for the simulation. Oh yes, I will then type up my answers to the simulation questions so that I am very prepared when I receive my call. Earlier post it has been shown that no matter if you score a near perfect on both the simulation and assessment you do not necessarily receive a high integrated score. Go Figure!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke of a system. Why would anyone really study for these tests when 80% of the takers are cheating their a$$ off. So sad, so sad. The idiot$ in Philly just don't get it. Damn shame, damn shame.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys have to take tests? How do you go out and work if you are studying for tests? When do you work r test taking your job?

I don't get this pharma thing at all.