PF Assessment Caution

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pasting answers into your assessment is no longer an Option. With PF Assessments moving from Performance Zone to myLearning, there is now monertoring in place that is looking for pasted materials/answers. Any materials/answers that are pasted into an assessment will trigger an alert to the company right away. Do the Right Thing and Good Luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were taking theses tests I would not cut and paste it can be tracked. I would not take the test from the same IP address as any one else ever. Never use the same wifi system and any other employee. They might accuse you of cheating and you probably would not be able to defend yourself even if you didn't cheat. Is that what it has come to? This is what employees spend their time worrying about. It is sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

truth be told, pharma sales brings out the worst in people. It is a rat race and only people that stay in the game have severe ego issues or they are financially dependent on this job. You find me one good person who does not NEED the money that stays in this profession for more than a decade- can't be found. I have met the lowest of low people in pharma sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares what you think.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word. Totally agree. Totally toxic industry right now that's filled with toxic people and GSK is the worst of them all.