Darapladib, GSK's next blockbuster

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last post. I thought you were kidding about the feces and urine odor...I was mistaken. You were spot on! Look, if taking a drug meant keeping me alive but I had to smell like $hit...I don't know...That's a tough sell no matter what the company says. Really? A drug that makes you smell like a sewer hole? WTF? Can't GSK do a little better than that? My suspicion is that our fearless leaders are so full of $hit that now their stench has permeated the meds we manufacture. I can't get over it...a drug that makes you smell like crap...only at GSK.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Hey, you smell like shit! Did you crap your pants?"

"No, I'm just taking a drug made by GlaxoShitKline!!"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The generation of odor associated with darap. has been known for years, before starting clinical work, and continued throughout the clinical program. The head of R&D and of the corporation approved continued funding through two large Phase 3 studies. They should be held accountable, just like for Sirtris, buying HGS, but of course they never will pay a price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors can't wait to get this info.Just hope they don't ask how it compares to placebo!