Who is the brain child that picked Chicago?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but true...........why this cesspool............today it is, and has been this week around 82 in Savannah, GA............and look at Miami, Tampa, etc..................why the cesspool of Chicago ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the post is 100% accurate. Go to the corps of engineers website and you can read the entire story.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not too bright, are you. Last time I checked, we were not in the business of shipping iron ore. Meanwhile, the weather was just fine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOBODY answered the OP's question!
    I do not have an actual name, but I promise it is someone who makes 16 times the money that the OP made--NO I am not talking the current "travel agency" that walks around in matching tshirts at the meetings, I'm talking the high level mgt that agreed with the proposed sites. They don't just turn it over to the "marching tshirts" (yes---that is 16 times--I did the math based in ave rep and ave sr. mgt)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a stupid question to begin with. Chicago is a world class city.......period! Stop complaining like a 2 year old. If you want to go to a beach, then spend your own money on your vacation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right we are in the business of taking tests. You are a smart one I bet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK all you BIG BABIES. We survived - and rather nicely. The weather was lovely and on the whole, the food was great & logistics worked out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But but I heard our competition gave out money and served lobster everyday. I also heard they left gifts on their pillows each night. Wah way wah way wah

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Reps are (most of them) about me me me. Give me Hawaii. Hurry up
    They have NO right to call anyone a "brain child" who approved a major corporate decision who makes well over 15 times what they do. They cot their degree from a state college in communications and hide the car in the garage, while those who made the FINAL decision on Chicago are at the office until 7 pm and actually carry real leather briefcases and drive nice German imports. LOL and the brain child comment. He/she delivered 3 pizzas today and got screamed at for not bringing enough ice and not enough soda. Went home with his tail between his brain child legs. hahahahaha

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an insecure little prick.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh so nice, thanks so much ! We didn't know Chicago was a " world class city " ! We usually think of crime, dirty streets, beggers, ice, wind, mafia, crime, crime, crime, etc. Oh, I forgot , thick bready pizzas !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at least it probably felt like home to you since it has many of the same attributes of your trailer park.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was dark and cold throughout plus it sounded like we were walking in crackers there was so much salt everywhere. You can keep the world class deep freezer, just glad I'm back in SoCal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still trying to save your lame thread, I see. Sorry, but that time has long passed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter what you say we all know the truth. People hate working here and these new drugs will fail under PF. I'll be here 6 months from now laughing at you while the company panics as Breo and the rest continue to underperform.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you hate it so much, why do you stick around?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because no one else will hire me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ Yes they will, any Pharma Co with reps in Chicago will. Most there die off from being frozen to death.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the require you to have an IQ of at least 100 in Chicago, so that won't work for you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Objective accomplished-struck a nerve.
    The guy who made the Chi-town decision is still at the office, but his shiny Beemer is waiting in his personal spot. (to take to his 1.4 mill home & hit da vino cellar tonight for a nice vintage 300.00 bottle of red-oh-with his model wife)