Who is the brain child that picked Chicago?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you not think Chicago will be cold as hell in April? Why not Dallas or somewhere that will not have snow or ice on the ground? This company cant get anything right.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are lucky we are going in April. Heard, Oncology is going next week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1 murder capital of the U.S. ! [ why ]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The birthplace of OBAMACARE!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't leave the hotel after dark.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago when it's cold out means the price was right,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April is springtime in Chicago, Dumba$$. It is you that can't get anything right. Not that it really matters since you don't spend much time outside during a meeting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago avg. of 55 in April .................. look at avg. in Florida or California !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you, my little fella, will go where are TOLD, arrive on time, be sober, and enjoy having a roomie. Your choice. No device sales, no Ritz Carlton or BMW. You made the choice and we all know why.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have serious issues in field sales. Chicago in April is NOT one of them. A brisk jog followed later by a nice steak house suits me fine. PR-Boy is usually the one that calls everybody a whiner but, for the first time ever, I will join him when it comes to this topic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

55? How will you ever handle such bitter cold, you poor thing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you evidently are one of the poor souls who have to live and work in that climate......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it is not as warm as it is in your Alabama trailer park, but I am sure you will survive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bet our murder rate is lower than yours, and we aren't afraid to walk at night either ! haha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you planning on walking around in the ghetto parts of Chicago when you visit? Anyone with half a brain knows that this is where the crime is versus the downtown areas around the major hotels.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1 we don't have ghettos down here #2 I would think thieves , drug dealers, and prostitutes WOULD hang out around hotels where the big $ is located !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is correct, the ice is melting in April and 55* is the record high. Spring time is nice here :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you haven't traveled to any large city before. Maybe you should just stay at home in the backwoods with Granny and Jethro.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know that Chicago relocated to the arctic North. Better check your facts again.

Given that the climate is the same as New York, London, Paris, it is a wonder that the whole country avoids all of those cities in the month of April.

You really are a dolt.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you avoiding the fact that it is the murder capital, and also the corruption in politics there ?