We Were Doing It All Wrong!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationship selling, features and benefits, earning the right to ask for the business by using convincing studies, guidelines etc. These have all gone the way of the "hoola hoop" and the dinosaur. Instead we have MCE that replaces time proven methods that have been used ever since Adam convinced Eve to remove her fig leaf for him. Ya know, just keep asking stupid questions until you finally piss off the doctor or have no more questions to ask. Got your boxes checked and off for the next interview. Gosh I have to wonder how we were so successful all these years without MCE. Surely just a coincidence I am sure.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company would probably prefer those days as well. Isn't CME the result of reps/managers venturing into unapproved and illegal promotional territory, resulting i huge fines and restrictions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt that was what brought a lot of this on, but we have taken it to the nth degree other direction. At this point we may as well just pack it in and close up the shop. Because we will never ever be successful again with any new product unless it is the new wonder cure for cancer or something similar.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder cure? You don't have anything that cures anything. Haven't you figured this out yet? You only treat symptoms, never cure anything. This way you hook a patient for the rest of their life.