SOS!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same Ole Shit! I want to congratulate ahead of time what upper management is going to accomplisht this next week in Chicago. Amazingly, they will say the Same Ole Shit over and over for 3 fricking days. This is truly an incredible feat and I am in awe as to watching it happen in real time. The same as was accomplished with the Breo launch. How do you do it and not be howling at the moon is beyond me. So hear is to you, team management, for 3 days of Same Ole Shit!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOS describes your posts. Get some new material.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PR Boy working like a madman to silence this place before Chicago. So amusing watching him scramble.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old PR line..........still lacking new material........SOS sure applies to this dope.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree...GSK is definitely on high alert. PR response to the previous post in under an hour. You can tell they are very nervous about how things go next week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say coward, piece of crap company hack?! You tool! Is that you DD? How I would LOVE to have you defend in public this company's failures. You're cheap and useless. Really, you are!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well you tell her big boy....why not call her or e-mail her big boy !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at this pathetic response. Someone struck a nerve with the board idiot. I think he will go through withdrawals this week when he has to attend the sales meeting and can't post all day long on CP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big brass has to be on high alert seeing that the next big flop that is around the corner will put a lot of the big boys out to pasture.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one on high alert is you since you feel the need to respond to your own post. Looks like it has been another busy weekend for you here on this site.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some new material GSK troll. Same post over and over and over again. You are the one posting obsessively on CP. Get a life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who know, maybe the bell tolls for you keemosabe?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......ummmmmm, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you started this thread and then responded another 6 times, moron. Tell us again about posting obsessively.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You both suck. Get a life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your pie-hole, stimpy. You are one of the most prolific posters on this board and we notice that you do it during workers hours. Tell us again who needs to get a life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex GSK'er here. I love you guys. Please keep all this hostility and hatred coming . I just love hearing about how Fisher miserable everyone is.
    Cant wait to hear about how everyone does on the "clapping,or no clapping" issue.

Have fun storming the castle !!!!