Another corruption charge! Time to clean house!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a sales rep for Gsk in the us. It's gone from a company that sales reps loved and worked hard for to an absolute nightmare. The leadership team has continually thrown sales reps under the bus in the media by rolling out their new incentive and and the fact that they no longer bonus reps on sales goals because it's unethical. We are subject to test , role plays , meaningless field rides and harassment.

Meanwhile the high and mighty Gsk continues to break laws in every country across the globe! Bribing and corruption in china and now IRAQ! Witty it's time to go! How about we send you to Iraq to clean up the mess! Stop crapping on the us sales force and clean up the corruption, bribes , prostitution, lies , tampered medications and falsifying Clinical trials. How is he still in charge !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's go a different route. The corruption issues are in our Emerging Markets Area and the leader in charge is from.... ex-Lilly. The problems we have in the US started when we bought in wait for it...an ex-Lilly leader. Andrew, it is time to take back this company. We are not Eli Lilly, we are GSK and want to be GSK. Time for the sub-leaders to pack up and go!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very simple.....please quit if you are unhappy......it's as simple as that !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaders don't quit. They take the bill by the horns and try and fix things.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If our leaders are to scared to lead then it is time for us in the trenches to stand up and be heard. No more Lilly, No more Lilly. We are and want to be pure GSK!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC needs to be run out on a pitchfork. Only spelled with a b. And not pitchbork.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If everyone quit that was unhappy...... GSK would have a skeleton crew full of brown nose reps and yes man managers. Lol.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, we would be rid of the deadwood like you and could actually focus more on the business versus having to babysit you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, the corruption now involves China, Poland, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. Hey, but we are running a tight ship here in the US right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and your leadership cronies are the deadwood. You are the ones that need to go before you drive the company into the ground.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one of the reasons the company is in the toilet. Bully mentality and dictatorship. You guys don't know how to focus on business because you are a bunch of inept morons that are full of curruption, lies, and narcosiism.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you go tell them off. If they just followed your lead in avoiding work and complaining all day, then just think how things would be.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no problem working. It's the mindless drivel that forces me to stay at home and do busy work that drives me crazy. This is the stuff that's going to destroy the company because it keeps us away from seeing doctors and helping patients you freaking idiots.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay then, work and then come back and tell us what you think.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really working for GSK and posting on Easter you massive loser? Hahahaha. The things people will do to brown nose and get a paycheck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I have not made posting on CP my job like you have. I just don't have the time to post as much as you do, so you have got me beat there.