Is Zella the Yeller Really pushed out of training !!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes she spent millions with her vendor friends Steve & Darrell for over 15 years or so... and then in 2012 and 2013 she spent million over 2 million dollars on Customer Centricity with Steve, Darrell, and others.. and over 4.5 million on the GHH Commercial Curriculum And the other insult is that she even placed project managers (contracted from the outside) for a year and paid them 6 figures They are still on the books for Jen Ianneta and they are contracted to manage projects and metric that matter.

Very interesting relationship Zella has had over the last 17 years with Jen Iannetta.

Absolutely astounding. Thanks for the additional details.

How do we get this investigated ?

Is Ianetta Sr still at Merck ? I heard it was a family affair....Dad, Mom, Jen...Any others ?

only at Mother Merck...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we get this investigated ?

Is Ianetta Sr still at Merck ? I heard it was a family affair....Dad, Mom, Jen...Any others ?

only at Mother Merck...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes both Zella and Iannetta Jen are still at Merck collecting their Executive Director salaries which are approx. 350K without is said without bonus. And millions have been wasted!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TZ...Nutri sweet sister with ties to Jen Ianetta's father.

Is there a VP or Merck President out there with the balls to intervene ?

Unbelievable. At a time when training is at a premium, when well trained personell are desparately needed to engage clinicians Merck sticks with the the underworld garbage that is TZ, JI and ST !!!

This needs to go on You Tube !!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fools, Merck hasn't had a training department in 20 years why do you think they are in the trouble they are in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Zella the Exec Director for USHH training ? really ?

Whole Systems/Daryl must be very happy.

The lkick backs continue for/with Theresa Zeller.

Disgrace