Orlando news

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well what is the news from Orlando meeting? Did leadership sound the same as last year and year before...big bold and full of promises.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually.....we talked about how happy we are that you dopes that hang around this board are gone from the company.

Especially that FU Merck psycho....what a complete moron!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there are several.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A FEW - A FEW you say, the salesforce is full of them and the sooner that we get the downsizing complete the better Mother Merck will be - cut baby cut

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how light the CP threads are this week. Further proves most postings are from PC schlep reps huddled in Fl. Don't worry, these schleps will turn up the volume upon their return. Hahahaha. They will start harping on the Orlando meeting from the agenda right down to the food provided.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually liked the changed that were made with the food at meetings. Lighter lunches meant less people ended up in a food coma for the 1:00 presentation. Years ago the meals were really extravagant. Especially the award dinners. Before I retired, night functions went to the grazing stations which I thought was a nice change from the sit down dinners.

Those in Orlando...just do as you're told and before you know it, you'll be back on a plane flying home! All one big dog and pony act at these big meetings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great "News"! The food was better. Particularly happy not to be involved.