Elliot Zarret "The Beast in the North East"

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This man has been here 17 years too long.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elliot and Rom are the future people! I just threw-up on my new shoes:-(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EZ- another "daddy helped my career" kind of guy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What career? Mr. Macho needed more love from his mother.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His current position. They threw out another vaccine veteran to give him his current office.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why earn something when you can just take it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know he's bad when two of his respectable and experienced managers leave within months of each other.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That really had me wondering about things back east, especially Ron

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That' s the mantra for Alina's DCO's in diapers. Young and undeserving directors that barely have any experience in the field but they think they have all of the answers with none of the experience.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately most of the experience was thrown out the door at all levels. It is amusing to hear what goes on at district breakouts at meetings- a lot of confusion from ignorance especially with contracting. Duh.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The experience that is still here is being discarded for the younger reps or former tablet reps that are in good graces with the fairly new and young dco's. It should be noted only one of those five dco's has extensive vaccine knowledge going back to MVD. The rest have only been here a minimum 5 years.

The current leadership has no memory of the hard work and relationship building that took place to get this division to a point where we could introduce new vaccines to customers and they would be willing to adopt them within a few months time. You listen to these arrogant idiots at the top now and they will actually have you convinced that the success of this division started the day Alina put Linda Rooney and Paul Cruz in power. Whatever.

Once Linda, Paul, Tom and now Elliot came in, the dawn of the micro-managing directors on the witch hunt to remove threats began. All of a sudden, experienced reps under Tom Melios and Bill Darnall were "not team players" because they were not "sharing enough with the group", which is code for MVD reps won't give up all of the goods to the USHH transfers without them earning the knowledge. Alina's crew wanted all of the answers to the tests and put in none of the study time. Alina's crew wanted to manufacture drama so they could make excuses to justify putting more of their cronies in power.

Now this division is divided with a river of koolaid separating the factions. You have what's left of MVD trying hard to pretend they are fitting in and still getting shafted on their way out the door. Then you have the transferbots who are programmed to pretend everything is great and keep backstabbing your way up the division at any cost. Is it any wonder why Merck went from most admired to most announced layoffs?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great summary and so accurate. My district was severely split after the 1st expansion. Manager encouraged it actually. For optional dinners we now went in 2 groups- MVD and USHH. Under MVD, we all went out together ALWAYS unless it was in a place where someone had friends or family. Her loss. My satisfaction is knowing the number of offices she is not allowed in continues to climb. That and short visits as travel time is much more as she is out of state now- 2 states actually. The expansion is when MVD went down and it will never be what it was again. The tablet sample chuckers don't know how to do it. Bottom line- survive until something better comes along and keep cashing your check here every month.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O.P. of the quote here. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I won't give these pricks the satisfaction of leaving yet until I find something ideal for me or I get a displacement package. I wish you the best as well. You are not alone in this nut house of cult followers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Words cannot describe the horror witnessed over the last six years. To take a successful division and jettison the leaders and bring in novices in the field is too incredible to comprehend but we have seen and experienced it. I will get off now so I do not say things I will regret and thus have this comment deleted.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hush up or Eliot will tell his daddy on you and you will not be allowed to play with him any more

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Male chauvinist pig.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His dad probably only let him play games he would always win without little effort or competition.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to be a common thread between Eliot and Tommy.- "He and his daddy". This was on the weasel thread. I have heard that Luis "retired" and Eliot got his job because of his father. Makes me so want to barf on his shoes. Earn it dude.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loves himself too much. he is a..h.le.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting note here- when MVD was MVD, you never saw any posts on here at all. Life was great, and the division was incredible. Jump ahead to the 3 stooges and the little rascals and now there are more threads than I can count, some with hundreds of posts. Some even disappear but reappear ober and over again and comments start anew. What hell MVID has become. Just some thoughts from someone who is shocked at what has happened to a formerly superb place to work with great people, all with respect for each other, no matter what level they were on. Now, I always stand with my back to the wall and watch everything I say.