Tom Griffin did great....

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at driving market share into the ground and increasing metrics! Get ready to electronically detail everyone and be ready for time stamps on all your calls!!!

Welcome to Tommy G's Watson!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there double dipper... Not that you are successfully running 2 jobs while you tan at the beach, but how would you suggest defeating time stamps with MD signatures?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great!!!! Finally Paul and the other JOs will get what they soooooooooo rightfully deserve, Sorry to the innocents, but I am going to LOVE watching this go down!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UHH!! I believe we have time stamps here already-Is this new? Nothing is going to change. Only the smart reps have figured out how to get around this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the first POA where TG is present. Watching the AD's and RSM's sucking up and trying to hang out with him will be hilarious

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be good to me now Tommy! Maybe I can get you on with my other company! Keep a "book" of sigs. Open and spill, open and spill. Have access to a dumpster. Use only contractor- grade 4ml trash bags.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all true. Sorry for y'all. Small world, you should have read the boards first. TG will close you down brotha.