Need Your Help! Dumbest Interview Question

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to collect some of the dumbest interview questions posed to pharma reps by anyone they ever interviewed within the pharma industry. In particular, I am interested in hearing about that one specific question that made you question the sanity or IQ of the interviewee. If recall the department of the interviewee, please provide that info as well.

As silly as it sounds, I really am looking for serious answers please. Here’s my real life example:

If you could be a tree, what kind of a tree would you be? Asked by HR interviewer.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, how about this one: We're you involved in the train we pulled on the OP's mother the other night?

I thought that one was hilarious.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think it was hilarious, you work at Centocor.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Tell me of a time when you didn't want to go to work. What motivated you to get up and going again, assuming that you did become motivated again." Asked by a Amgen DM.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you like movies with gladiators?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are still a cobi rep I will take it that you never got motivated again. Anybody with motivation is either gone or about to get out. Only the brainless will h8 u for leaving. The = most of cobi.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like you are a tree!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q: If you were an animal, what would you be?
    A; A gorilla....and I'd rip your head off and shit down fucking your neck!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is always a chameleon....speak to your ability to adapt to any situation. Sad but I was asked this question as well.