Associate role?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You either have to have 5-8 yrs minimum sales experience or have worked for Covidien/Ethicon for a few yrs. In the pecking order of medical device sales, the bottom is selling TRUE commodity items like toilet paper, bouffant caps, and tongue depressers. Then probably sutures. Then selling OR commodities like trocars and Uro stents. Reprocessing is probably tied with trocars sales for near the bottom. Then Dental sales isn't really medical device because you're not dealing with hospitals/GPO's/contracts/politics, but technically it counts I guess. Then in my opinion, I would say Cardiac/Cath/CRM & Ortho are at or at least near the top because it is a more clinical sale a lot (not all) of the time. I have been selling into the OR for 11 yrs and worked for Applied for a very short time. The majority of their products are commodities and dr's/OR staff don't need you there so good luck finding a reason to be there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is funny, it should read potential to be your future supervisors BITCH! Also if your a family member, close family friend or dating a family member then you can get whatever position you want, even if they have to fire someone to give you that spot, or just create job titles and roles for family members as well.