request for civility

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. So being confused, I listened to your guidance and looked up the definition:

noun
    1. a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.
    2. Psychoanalysis. a person who suffers from narcissism, deriving erotic gratification from admiration of his or her own physical or mental attributes.

Now that we have that out of the way, I still don't see why they poster's comments about a company make the poster a narcissist.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While business is continual and at times it requires separation from personal the title of this post is "Request For Civility". I have already heard comments from competitors "How's business in France?" "Tell Said I said hi" Perhaps a fist fight could have been in order or a request for civility in rising above the blurred judgement of defunct people could bring opportunity to prove your worth.

The reason this is being brought to this website is that I question the judgment of the steamroller commenters who haven't missed a step in repeating their comments over and over. It's clear that they have a grudge and some of it might have merit but I question their judgment because steamroller commenters lack compassion. This is a tough business and at times it can be compared to being at war, however it is not and we are just business men and women building a career and earning a living. A quality of a good sales person is timeliness and that is why a "Request for civility" should be considered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Said actually posted a response. Well, Said, since you're looking at CafePharma posts, look at the thread on the 401(k) plan (start at the first post) and do something about this deceitful policy, because it is a major contributor to why employees feel that they can't trust you and the company is out to screw them. And realize the consequence if someone feels the company is out to screw them and is lying is they will not care about the company's success or put one iota of extra effort toward it, only stay to get the next paycheck until another opportunity comes along to jump to.

Why do you think it's so difficult to get good people hired? Besides the comp plan and other objective factors, it's because the majority of current employees could not with good conscience recommend working for Applied if asked, let alone refer friends.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I would never work here again if given a better opportunity. Where else can you make
    6 figures working 20 hrs a week? I don't care if a company paid me $250k/yr & I had to work 50+ hrs a week. Come summer time, you can find me on a golf course or by a beach.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neanderthals aren't civil.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to everyone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's difficult for this company to retain good people because upper managements "do as I say not as I do" mentality. It's hard to hire good new people because of the poor reputation applied has.