Golden Parachutes

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good reminder of our (rank and file employees) perceived value to the organization. Think I'll knock-off early today for beers and World Cup...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you how far down it doesn't go...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said before these asshats only care about their cut and could give 2 shits about ne1 else.

They're quiet because they want business as usual.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, remember The Green Mile? The main goal is to keep the prisoners calm until.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...."They ride the lightening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That movie SUCKED

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pete Wehrly over $9 MM for not doing much pretty much everywhere he worked.
    Joe Almeida over $37 MM for not doing much as CEO.
    Brian Hanson over $10 MM for marrying Joes sister.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bit late and on the high side for a dowry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like golden showers, which these fucktards deserve. They get millions and how any lose their jobs, normalizing for Covidien's ridiculous turnover rate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that Tyco (including Tyco Healthcare) instituted "Corporate Governance" (after Koslo was ousted). Wasn't "Corporate Governance" 'ported over' and followed at Covidien?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meaning what? Rules were flawed? Shareholder lawsuit? Management not working in best interest of shareholders? Ethical issues with board and management independence? Broader governance compliance issues?

If you're suggesting a shareholder lawsuit, too funny since there could be a potential couple whistleblowers with RMS (see new vent thread).

Company wants the deal to go through without any hiccups, it may be prudent to settle any and all outstanding or potential litigation.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF do you think a severance package is? Better sign and release all claims against the company because you're going anyway. Lot of people will be getting the axe straight out or one soon.

I've seen things at COV that would never fly at MDT, originating with leadership. Glad someone is thinking about holding them accountable. Questionable behavior should not be rewarded with millions to tens of millions of dollars.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These three are not dumb they were looking to sell for two years .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about figures ($$) on the rest down the list (i.e. the various VP's in MA and elsewhere).