Venous Solutions Division?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by a recruiter today...I'm currently in B2B, looking to break into Medical Device arena. Can you shed light on this division? Im being told it is 50-55 Base 140-150 at plan. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning/starter type of position with them.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that's what they start you out at. Is this for selling the VNUS product? What territory is it for? Take a look at their recent 8-k filing... Vasular Therapies ,might get divested before MDT purchase

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I talked to a friend who works for them in another division and their advice was to wait and see or verify what will happen with the MedT takeover to make sure they won't bring their reps in and lay off current reps in that position. The job is selling the Dialysis and Compression products. Territory is from Dallas-East to Texarcana.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dialysis and compression will make it thru the merger. The Vascular overlap they may divest is more of the Ev3 products that compete with Medtronic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone give any info on the base and income potentional for this division since the merger? This is in the Midwest area, a friend told me to look in to it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about the MedT EV position? Treating venous disease.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest