Lexington news

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Pettus and Stephanie Gray let go this week? A recruiter and trainer gone too?
    Bill P has been at the CCC since day 1!
    The CCM gets "suspended" and they lose their jobs? Really? All the while there is a site director there who is so young I don't think his nuts have dropped yet! Lex is a joke...no communication and that's why things get screwed up. Several rumors flying that the CCC is closing but of course that won't be communicated until the week of I'm sure!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stockard Channing let go in Chicago, Gilbey must be loving this! What are you going to do with your life Gilbey?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Lex is being "evaluated" by a team of people which includes Megan. Hate to say it, but with her on that team Lex is sunk. She doesn't like anything centralized. She will win with her awesome skills of misinterpretation and untruths. I would guess it will be a plan to shut it down in 6 months or less. Get your resume ready. Trust me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello? Is this thing on? Teijin, are you out there? Are you PAYING ATTENTION?????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, the most illogical person in the company in charge of the unit that is failing (sales) the most. Also was the one in charge when ABQ failed external audits. Has a track record of significant failures, yet somehow keeps getting promoted. SHE is the one killing PPS one decision at a time yet no one willing to do anything about it. But I hear she chally'd well so that's all that matters.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the PPS way. Kiss butt and get promoted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incredible isn't it? Those good looks do the trick all the time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason why a call center was set up in the first place was that Peter Kelly knew that having a centralized call center would appeal to Japanese sensibilities and make the company appear more valuable even if the center iteslf never lived up to expectations. The only reason why Lexington was selected was bacause the woman who was hired to run it, and who was fired before it was even opened, has a sister who lives there.

WHAT A JOKE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahh, the Stanford business model. Build it up, sell it and run. Don't build it to run, build it so you can run.