Reasonable discussion?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure where someone said to fire "EVERYONE". but you definitely have some that NOONE respects. Let me ask a simple question. Would you take advice from someone who knew the business and you respected, or from someone who backstabbed lied and was only concerned with self promotion? . ? I can say from experience, that, you have some moving up the ladder who deserve it and some who don't have a clue. Now back to the question, which I expect an answer, if you are REALLY looking to improve this company.

Would you take advice from someone who knew the business and you respected, or from someone who backstabbed lied and was only concerned with self promotion?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! If true, this explains why PPS is in the shape it is. 'passing along' feedback from a message board to others at corporate. ROFLMAO! I'm sure you can pick up some very sound business protocol and direction from this board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, right? If I lass stuff along it is the reason we fail, if I don't pass it along then I didn't listen to feedback and it is the reason we fail.

You guys are impossible to please ... /sigh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be more respectful, although I have no way or knowing if you're actually someone with "Corporate" or PPS or anything.

BUT, 3 years ago, you guys were ready to throw every field CSR in the company out the door. Lost a lot of good people who resigned before that plan was essentially scrapped. Did it really occur to no one, before NOW, that patients and referral sources talking to people in Lexington, KY might be a little put off by that fact?

I'm no longer with PPS, and I felt Lexington did their jobs pretty well, most people were at least well intentioned, and if they were as in the dark as I was, I can't blame them for making mistakes out of ignorance. But I also gave every patient our back line number, and told them to call us directly with problems, and just use Lexington for a normal tank order or "Everyday" things.

Lexington has a function to serve, but you guys try to run too much out of there, especially when most problems get filtered to the same 3 people at the Center to eventually deal with, once they get too sticky for billing, revenue, CCC, etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting on an answer!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin Stock fired in Chicago. Now we need to get rid of Pete F. Jason K and Megan G.
    Allan K. should also be on the chopping block. Please bring back Jason K. as he was quirky but he knew how to grow sales, Megan is lost without Jason!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you on who needs to be fired, but bring back Jason K? Do you mean Jason A? (he wouldn't come back)
    Jason K, and Pete F are nothing but brown nosing, lying, back stabbers who needs to go. I expect Jason will soon be axed , since he and Ian were buddies from GE.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a silly question. The answer is obvious.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why keep asking the same question..." What can be done to improve PPS"!! The answer to THAT is Silly AND Obvious. Definition of insanity.... Doing the same thing, but expecting different results!