How incompetent is your manager?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vent your frustration, maybe the powers that be will get a clue!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we all vent our frustrations about management in this company we will probably blow the circuits out on the internet. Management with PPS is incompetent and unable to understand the workings of a company. They lie, they cheat, and they abuse their power. I believe that is what they look for when they Chally. Higher management only wants middle managers that will drink the Kool-Aid, regurgitate the garbage that is fed them. What they don't realize is those self-same managers will then lie, cheat and commit MCR fraud to cover their ineptitude.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, I bet my manager doesn't even know the Medicare guidelines for group I, II patients. Or much of anything else in regards to our business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Co-worker stated that maybe she ought to say something to the Japanese about the way people are treated around here, and the unethical things she saw going on. DM heard her and was told, "they don't run this company. You run your mouth to them and it will be the quickest way to lose your job. If you don't believe it, just try." I'm afraid the ship has already sunk.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Japanese have been made aware of the ethical deficiencies of PPS management. They have, as of yet, not taken any action. It is possible that Japan has become a nation of ostriches.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then we need a union. That will get their attention and some action.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much, too little, toooo late......

Move on people! There's whole big world out there!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...Japan is a nation under water. Have you not watched the news? They will divest themselves soon enough.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To give you an idea of how much I dislike your company, I have come up with plagues I hope God smites your board of directors with.

1. Awkward. Every board member’s cell phone ring loudly announces their weight and also the day they’ll die.

2. Bathroom. The constant feeling that you have to go number two, but completely forgetting how.

3. Improv. Your first-born will want to be a short form improviser.

4. Popcorn. Your second born will smell like hot buttered popcorn. It’s not that bad at first, but eventually I bet it will be maddening.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't wory, October is right around the bend

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you seem to know what's going on, why don't you tell us what's going to happen in October?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COMEUPPANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have posted this garbage all over this site. You are either from a foe like 95% of the posts or you are spam. Go away.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth must really hurt, I am a CSR knowing that my time with PPS is coming to an end and now that PPS has disclosed the true color you can not handle the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. You obviously just pulled this out of your @ss.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Da Nile? Is not just a river in Africa!

PPS is going down!!!!

WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, or somebody like you, has been throwing this stuff out there for years now. "By the end of the year PPS is gone!" "The beginning of the year, PPS is toast!" "By July PPS is history!" "October!" "Next month!" "Next year!"

Whatever.

Quit getting our hopes up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put. Let's just say this co. is hanging on by the skin of their teeth..

And that's a fact...

( I'M ONE OF THEM )....

WHO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, well, I will give you a fact.. Teijin is out by the end of the year.

Good luck PPS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

95% of the employees that work here now?

Are foes! DUMBASS!!