What is realistic with commissions?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the sales process like here to get commissions? What is realistic in getting commissions with accounts? Was explained about the $100/$50 per device--is this easy to do? Trying to see how much what can make realistically. Would be new to the industry, getting an offer soon, and want to know what to expect in terms on earning potential.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Income in this market is down for a variety of reasons as is reimbursement from payers. The heydays are long gone of big commissions. It is said that the typical rep is gone in 6 months these days. Very high pressure sales gig with nearly 100% turnover.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. They will claim every month, the paperwork didn't get in to bill and delay your commission. Then some how they keep finding ways to delay it so you never get your commission and your sales and income suck due to this. Medicare and insurance fraud, unprofessional management, I could go on. Put it this way, I was so disgusted that I quit without even having a job, when unemployment was at it's highest in 2010.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're still trolling this board 4 years later? Let it go man!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just trying to save someone from making the worst professional decision of their lives.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The commission plan isn't articulated well during the interview process for a reason...no one understands it. Ask for the document prior to making a decision and request it be clearly explained.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making money in this environment is pretty darn hard for the company. It did not used to be though and I knew of PPS reps who were bragging about how much dough they were raking in. Probably one of the primary reasons they are in trouble was the sales program and the people who devised it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget they were raking in dough by committing huge amounts of medicare fraud as well, which seemed like a good idea to management until the feds raided the corporate headquarters.