so what about Purdue Pharma?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently with Pfizer and am doing pretty well. I got a call from a Purdue recruiter with promises of higher bonus payouts, 15-20K per quarter, and an interview later this week.

I was wondering if any of you are X-Purdue Reps, or if any Pfizer reps have had the same offer. Just wondering if the grass is any greener.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st year yes...then crap...been going on for a long long time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But is it any better than Pfizer, I mean come on, things at Pfizer seem to be getting rediculous. Mabey that is Pharma all together.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Pharma altogether. Purdue bases are pretty low

5. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Take it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are lower, 65-70, but they are said to have higher bonuses. Plus its a way to get specialty experience, where Pfizer seems to be getting rid of all of their specialty reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promise of greater bonus, but VERY unrealistic and next to near impossible to attain. No one (very few maybe) make the bonus. Benefits ok, vacation and pay subpar. Pressure, culture, micro managing high, so so, and lots. Pain speciality is really the saving grace of this gig. You would be just as well served trying to sell the pain drugs you guys are gaining from king. Those Oxy compounds are going to hurt Purdue in a big way, lots of people looking to jump already.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

91% of sales come from oxycontin in that company, Purdue is under a major CI Agreement with the US Gov't and the LOE is less than 2 years away. Good luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to this pretender, he has NO LIFE so he tries to insert himself into others lives through Cafepharma...How sad is that??