I hope the deal falls through

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With changes to the tax code maybe it will

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so naive, the deal has been done.....

TIME TO FACE REALITY......!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbvie is you're daddy! In a client note Thursday, Credit Suisse analyst Vamil Divan wrote that his conversation with AbbVie offered 'reassurance' on the deal, adding that 'despite potential changes to the U.S. tax code that may make inversions less attractive, AbbVie's CFO (Bill Chase) reiterated their view that the Shire deal is compelling even beyond the benefits of an inversion.'

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody does Abbvie blows

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compelling....perhaps. but without those tax savings AbbVie grossly overpaid. should US tax code change, their shareholders might think twice before approving the deal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, please oh please oh please. This is what I am thinking and am praying for. Read the Abbvie boards they are miserable over there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both companies shares have gone down 3-6% since the announcement.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot, plain and simple. Basing your assessment of a pharma company on CP boards? Have you read this one?have you read one that isn't full of slander and misery? Based on your research have you found one that isn't full of miserable people?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need this deal. You want this deal. It's business as usual.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw it. We got ourselves to worry about.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the idiot, I'm thinking. No, perhaps you are only naive with all your positivity. From what I can tell on the CP board for AbbVie, it is all true. But you just sit on your ass and wait it out. Prepare for entry into the penal colony.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This deal can't close fast enough. Take the buyout money and run.