Chicago POA left me feeling.....fill in the blank

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....sad and demoralized. The Shire we have known and while sometimes complained about, is dead and gone. Even if the AbbVie deal falls through, it's over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100 percent. Unfortunately the new leadership of the NBU, especially the in over her head vp of sales have sucked the life out of this great and successful company. Funny they claim to be all about the sales force yet since she got here they have removed everything that made us want to be here and what kept us motivated and successful. Thats why she didn't get any applause thursday morning. Nice move FO and PS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like it was similar to Nola meeting. So who's feeling excited about back to school? It's a very different feeling then leaving Miami pumped and excited last year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly how we felt after the New Orleans meeting! It was pathetic. I loved how they couldn't answer any questions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amused! I love how the person that got the most applause was the travel guy, Rob G. LOL! "Do you like that, Kathy?" "Perfect"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He deserves the most applause. He's had to deal with KK while getting the most out of a watered down, budget strapped meeting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He does deserve the most applause! My point exactly!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Randy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the worst BTS meeting ever, fake people, fake leadership, and zero value.

I am sure KK will update her slide deck to show that she has now met 600 sales people in 6 countries and THEY WERE ALL meaningful conversations, not just Hi how ya doing....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all about a number with her and never quality. WTF was Perry thinking with this one. Thats right he doesn't give it shit. he planned it this way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What until the deal goes through. You'll really love it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK has lots of things to say and big ideas, but what affect will she have on NBU in Jan 15? Zero...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope that's the case! The sooner we get rid of her, the better off we'll be!! Is there anyone who can stand her? I haven't found one person yet!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words - Gary loudermilk

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what big ideas? everything she has introduced is rehashed from Merck or B+L.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. And its all DATED. I feel like I have literally gone back in time with KK. They have even changed the culture of the Shire meetings. I am waiting for her to announce that we must all be in Business attire for our next meeting. Suit and tie for men and women with knee length skirt suits only. All Navy blue with patent leather shiny closed toe shoes.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, because CES was sooooo much better! Ha! All of this KK is terrible talk will back off now that CES has a job and cant spend all day on cafepharma bashing KK and the new "regime"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this goes for you to Leon!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah nice try B+L tool. Everyone is hip to KK and her micro-managing bullshit along with her lack of skills and that Perry has carried her everywhere. Once someone with a brain from Abbvie sees her in action it'll be party over. CES is in a much better place, meanwhile we all suffer under this incompetent "regime."

Hey CES got any room over there?