Trump

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think if someone like a Donald Trump were to become C.E.o_Of Rotech,he would fire every manager ive ever met.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw what he did to Rosy O'donnell, so imo, he would'nt be very nice.
    Having been a former location manager myself, I would be the ideal candidate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So then call Trump. See if he wants to buy. Silly people, really?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this thread hurt your feelings?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You reallly are ,an assclown. Freedom of opinions posted or otherwise. Maybe you're the one with hurt feelings. Try working for a living , sarcasm won't cut it for you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do work for a living,and unlike rotech employees i make a real wage.BTW the only happy employee is an exrotech employee,think about it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So as an ex employee , can't you find better things to bitch about than Rotech? Find another bitch board and have some fun. If Rotech is your past, move on and get over your hatred. We all have regrets , but don't let them consume you.
    Good luck.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ive watched rotech take great employees and spit them out like a bad piece of meat,so to answer your question,no i cant find something better to bitch about than rotech,they consumed my life while they had me,and watching this demon of a company come unglued brings so much joy to me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here here. You are a number here. No, seriously, a five digit number! And, pretty much are treated as such. All company employees have two numbers memorized....their social security number and their five digit number! It just supports what you are saying. That you are treated like a piece of meat. Remember that saying...you know when your number is up? Exactly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right, this company consumed me also even though I gave 110% even working off the clock to satisfy their unreasonable expectations. I have it better now, too, but it is hard to let go being stabbed in the back when you gave so much and got nothing but criticism after giving my all for all the years I was there. The company operates in a way that it can only come unglued and fall apart - they don't give a sh_t about their loyal employees and I was there every day and NEVER called in sick, and it IS all about favoritism with them. I am grateful for what I am doing now and being at a far superior company, but being stabbed in the back for so many years doesn't go away overnight. It takes time for all you favorites there who have this superior attitude and false sense of security who have not walked in our shoes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off id like to thank you for backing me up on this issue,and as far as the favoritism,that list will deplete itself as the 110% employees find the door.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is based on favoritism not hardworking employees. Everyone stabbing everyone in the back. Management making fun at the people at corporate the brown nosing when the corporate people come around. The best part is seeing middle management throw their so called friends or hourly employees under the bus just to save their neck. This is what is left at Rotech. They deserve each other.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol your statement is so true,But from what i hear now,upper managment is very scared,and hourly employees are laughing.(just glad my rotech days are behind me.)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This statement is very true. This coming from someone in middle management. I always spoke my mind, hence no longer working there due to rif. Definitely did not go by seniority or how hard you worked. I was thrown under the bus just to save my supervisor's job, who was one of the biggest brown noses known. Everyone made fun of her brown nosing & how scared she got when Corporate came around.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. When they shuffle RM always lands in AM even if the RM is a worse employee then AM or even been there less time. Not sure how long you were there but if they need a spot to demote an eliminated RM to so they still have a job they will RIF a good AM to do it any day of the week. Pretty sad.